Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats what i was thinking! i recon she forgot to add info about the 'trip'.. she never even explained why she was there properly... lol
When does she ever explain anything properly anyway. She's thick as tit. Her excuse is she's dyslexic, I know people who have that and they don't make excuses like she does. They do everything they can to do their best. She just throws tit together because she's lazy and cannot be arsed to check it or get someone else to check it before she posts. These companies have made it so easy for her to be lazy because they don't give two shits. Her management don't give two shits either because they just care about making money from her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I think she is the female version of Nikoacadoavoccado, they look identical, the face shape and everything, they could be literally twins!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can pause the vidyo at any point you wish and you'll get a new facial expression from her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The other "influencahs" faces when she was filming them eating on the first night, how awkward was that 😆 those girls were giving her right evils

Imagine going to an ancient city full of history and not seeing anything except your hotel and some shops. Oh no, I won't go see the hagia sophia etc, I'll just sit here and stuff me face all day and call it ✨ content✨

You can pause the vidyo at any point you wish and you'll get a new facial expression from her.
That plastic, babypoo-coloured jacket needs burning

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly I think she is the female version of Nikoacadoavoccado, they look identical, the face shape and everything, they could be literally twins!!!!!!
Both attention seeking dick's as well. Both lie and do anything for money and views

Reactions: 3
She’s looking morbidly obese. That size 20 jacket is bursting at the seams.

I wonder if she’ll continue to balloon into next year?! It’s worrying with her scalloped tongue & grey skin- you’d think I was talking about a 90 year old, not a lass in her early 20s

Reactions: 14
Shes got some cheek mentioning the way people say nougat and asking where the r is at the end given the way they pronounce it! Where's the bleeping W and the end of mirror you absolute buffoon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Shes got some cheek mentioning the way people say nougat and asking where the r is at the end given the way they pronounce it! Where's the bleeping W and the end of mirror you absolute buffoon!!
Good point!! 😂 Or Vlogermass, Siri Lanka, Pompous grass, Kazebow, Mudrad, etc etc.

(And besides, nougat is French. Then again the French speak better English than Big D does so there’s no hope for her)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The beginning of that vlog, I think she was trolling us, London, London, London, I think she was in London you know 🤔
Where's Kate/Katie her friend who moved to London, London, London - has she had enough of her too? I'm not her biggest fan either, she's so arrogant.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.