Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the comments on that Instagram video she just posted says “some men love this haha” and she replied “I mean each to their own” ??? What does that even mean?? She makes it sound like it’s weird that some men like bigger women but she is…one…
Our body posi kween!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like Demi, I also 'go for coffees by me time all the self'

And if she wanted the budget hotel to be 'like a travelodge', why didn't she stay in a travelodge?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she liking some creepy guys love heart eyes and flame emoji comments on that video of her grabbing her belly bleeping hell 😭 imagine Sean liking love heart comments from a bird, she’d go mental

Reactions: 26
Like Demi, I also 'go for coffees by me time all the self'

And if she wanted the budget hotel to be 'like a travelodge', why didn't she stay in a travelodge?
You'd think with all her money she'd be able to afford a better hotel. It looks like it was a free holiday for influencers nobody knows or gives a tit about. Clearly they didn't care who they brought because they invited Demi and her sister lol. All the while Sean is at home looking through his social media picking out materials for his special toilet time 🤣🤣🤣 He's probably thinking it's better in here than in her 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Demi & Jess the "Fat Clowns of Newcastle" I bet Jess' vlog about it will be a 100 times better than hers.

Why is she liking some creepy guys love heart eyes and flame emoji comments on that video of her grabbing her belly bleeping hell 😭 imagine Sean liking love heart comments from a bird, she’d go mental
He probably doesn't give a tit. She's doing it for attention because he's giving her none. She's been away for a week and he's probably not even been that arsed about it or even showed any kind of emotion when she came home. So the first thing she does is post this. I think that's what all those underwear pictures are about as well, not body positivity just her attention seeking because Sean isn't giving her anything. Plus she knows he's eyeing up other woman now as well. I think Sean is definitely reviewing his options and it's definitely coming sooner or later. She's an absolute tit and he's probably been the happiest ever her being away from home. He's probably realised that he could have a quiet life and a decent lady.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol she stayed in the Easyhotel, they are absolutely shite ours stunk of swellage, way too hot and no windows. Absolutely tiny room. Horrible!!

It was like £200 for one night, cheapest we could find didn't realise quite how budget it was. Never again.

Reactions: 7
Lol she stayed in the Easyhotel, they are absolutely shite ours stunk of swellage, way too hot and no windows. Absolutely tiny room. Horrible!!

It was like £200 for one night, cheapest we could find didn't realise quite how budget it was. Never again.

That doesn’t sound too different from Demi’s house tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Sean have a "scrapbook" 🤔 If he does he'll be working vigorously on it while Big D's away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched the vlog it’s another tit show! So basically this “press trip” was to invite other nobodies on a tour to tap into their social media followings. The tour looked so boring as well - like a school trip and Demi trying to act all cultured and educated is cringe to watch.
I also hate when someone else is on camera with her and she always asks them questions like “what was this place” “what was the name of it again” “what did you order” she’s making so called content about these places yet she constantly has to confirm it’s details! I think it’s more her awkwardly trying to include the other person but it just looks so forced. How she’s managed to sustain this “career” for more than a few months is unbelievable!

Reactions: 16
Watched the vlog it’s another tit show! So basically this “press trip” was to invite other nobodies on a tour to tap into their social media followings. The tour looked so boring as well - like a school trip and Demi trying to act all cultured and educated is cringe to watch.
I also hate when someone else is on camera with her and she always asks them questions like “what was this place” “what was the name of it again” “what did you order” she’s making so called content about these places yet she constantly has to confirm it’s details! I think it’s more her awkwardly trying to include the other person but it just looks so forced. How she’s managed to sustain this “career” for more than a few months is unbelievable!
Yeah basically a trip for influencers nobody gives a tit about. The reason nobody gives a tit about them is because they are boring. I think they will find even after their freebie tone deaf trip nobody will give a tit about them.

She’s taken down the video already 💔
She's probably been on here reading our comments. She's a sad witch

Reactions: 5
She has the Peter Griffin bum chin

He's probably rubbing one out right now. You know his special folder is filled with women that are better than Demi. He's probably deleted any trash she sends

Demi instead of using a filter just lose the lard and stop acting like a prick and be nice to people
Who isn't better looking than Demi?

Oh no she removed the Turkey video and I only watched half as i had to go out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has the Peter Griffin bum chin

Who isn't better looking than Demi?

Oh no she removed the Turkey video and I only watched half as i had to go out
You aren't missing much. It's just a pile of boring crap that was squashed together like Demi & Jess sharing a bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.