Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

has anyone ever come across this vid? within the first minute he says she looks like shes going to eat you :ROFLMAO: ive never watched any of his videos, just came up when i typed demi donnelly london into youtube :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

has anyone ever come across this vid? within the first minute he says she looks like shes going to eat you :ROFLMAO: ive never watched any of his videos, just came up when i typed demi donnelly london into youtube :ROFLMAO:
yeah was posted before HILARIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weekly vlog kids

Reactions: 2
Why does her sitting room look like she’s ram raided Poundland. What a load of absolute tat and that tit show of a vlog 💩💩give it a break Big D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the hell have I just witnessed on her Instagram?? My eyes!!!!!!!!!
You absolutely know that went straight into the trash bin. The worst part is that she posted whatever this is on the internet and said it was for her fella. That's desperate

Reactions: 11
Why has she just put on her Instagram that she’s still editing the vlog? But she uploaded it yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell have I just witnessed on her Instagram?? My eyes!!!!!!!!!
Did she really send that Sean and why post it online I don't post funny video I do for my other half on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️😆 it's private and joke between partners and did she had different room to Jess because why would they pay for extra room for her why not just book double room for thm

Reactions: 8
I expect the speculation here about her and Sean not getting on has finally got to her, or Sean’s been a naughty boy and she’s found out 👀

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t watch that whole ‘vlog’

She stayed in ‘easyjet’ 🤣 went for a meal on her own then returned with snacks 🙈

If she cares so much about her skin, she doesn’t care much about her overall health- she’s full of crap. Can’t talk properly either, always leaves the mistakes in it gets on my TITS!!!

I expect the speculation here about her and Sean not getting on has finally got to her, or Sean’s been a naughty boy and she’s found out 👀
I thought this- it’s a passive aggressive reaction to finding nudes on his phone 🤣

Reactions: 9
One of the comments on that Instagram video she just posted says “some men love this haha” and she replied “I mean each to their own” ??? What does that even mean?? She makes it sound like it’s weird that some men like bigger women but she is…one…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.