Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
And when you get called into the office for a warning, just dance aggressively to “f£&@ the pain away”.
‘You’re late again. You’re meant to start at 9.’
‘ive worked here for 8 years and literally never heard that rule!’

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Member when Demi put the call out for new friends and she hoped to meet her followers. Well yeah that appears to be what's happened here, except these friends want to grow their accounts. If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. And don't even start me on the new boy Lewis/Louis...just pathetic 😒
This is definitely the case. Look at what one of the girls commented! They’d never even met before 😂

6D03CCC2-BD85-4C98-A30C-9A0802A78A50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

thewrightstuff

“I heard a hack that if you put lip balm on everyday it stops the chapped lips”…so it does what it’s suppose to do?? Hack??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Piggywig77

I made the mistake of watching big D’s new video while eating my tea. Greeted with MORE mounds of dog poo, Demi in her underwear, a story about Henry walking dog shit all over their bed twice, another story about dog vomit, and Demi’s millions of scalp flakes. An all round awful experience. Safe to say I’m not hungry any more….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Comes to something when you’re standing in between two 6ft+ drag queens from wallsend and you’re still the least feminine thing in the photo.

• Haha
It does make me laugh when her minions/Demi’s other accounts comment on how sad, insecure and jealous anyone who has a different opinion is. Nah mate. I’m a size 10, good looking woman. University educated, registered health care professional. Well paid job. Beautiful family. Own my own home with an Audi on the drive and I’m in the process of buying a brand new home. I’m not jealous of some fat, illiterate, toxic troll who’s covered in dandruff and never washes. The sad ones are the people who lick the unwashed arse of a stranger who proves time and time again that she’s a cunt.

I come on Tattle because it’s funny. But what’s funnier is big D singing about fucking the pain away when we all know nana Aye won’t touch her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
You can see Demi constantly looking at the other girls to see if she's fitting in and seeks approval. It's so so awkward...

Don't even get me started on the dishrag of a dress. I'd be mortified to have my fanny out for everyone to see. Absolute no-no for me when the darker upper thigh part of the tights is exposed. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33