Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow wow wow that must be a record for fastest thread! Up there with most weight gained over a year, which goes to our fave hunnybun, Demi D.

anyone care to recap?

Reactions: 37
She’s a gift that keeps on giving, I swear other youtubers threads don’t fill up so fast

Reactions: 17
Demi Jayann, on the go getters plan. Loves van life. It was too much strife.
Big D, the masterchef queen, creates monstrosities extreme.
Aye should say goodbye he's living a lie
Wipes hers dogs arse, her hygiene is sparse.

Reactions: 22
Guys dunno about you but I’m always scrolling the “#newapp” hashtag, so glad I found her #ad from it

Reactions: 17
Quick RECAP:

1. Demi filmed herself wiping her dogs arse
2. Her side profile is rather unfortunate
3. She seems to be expanding quicker than the universe
4. Her speech is tremendous
5. Probably her time to consider getting down to the dole office
6. Hates Aye
7. Her baked bean, sausage and broccoli casserole sent tattle and TikTok into meltdown. And contrary to popular belief, it is, in fact, not the same as a sausage and bean melt from Greggs

Reactions: 41
She had never looked worse.
This is definitely the biggest she’s even been and in someone’s post earlier they posted a before and after of her weight loss last year and Demi wrote she’s scared of getting diabetes and she had a scare and was told she would get irreversible health problems if she didn’t loose weight .. clearly the fat smelly greasy mess forgot about them health problems and doesn’t give a shit about her health or she would have maintained the weight loss. She’s just a lazy sloth. Sean works all day long hours and has to come home to her who’s been home all fucking day and cook his own dinner and clean the house. Is she not embarrassed? I work from home with kids look after them and still walk my dogs and have the house clean and have dinner done. Sean needs to realise this lazy fat slob is not the one and move back to his mums. How can you go on holiday and sit there and not even talk to each other or explore or do anything really clearly their relationship is dead.. they should have stayed at home if they were going to sit on their phones
Every video or post now is some kind of ad I actually hate her she makes my skin crawl looking at her and her big beluga belly and her swollen chins .

Reactions: 14
We are going though these threads like the speed of light lads!

That means super fast Jayann okay? Just an FYI

Reactions: 11

edited 3 minutes ago! changed “yodeluk” to the correct spelling lol

Reactions: 29
I would just like to thank Demi for introducing me to Jodel, I have been rolling around my bed nearly pissing myself. Thanks hun

Reactions: 18
I am absolutely creased on this new DPD app she's promoting. You're all hilarious.

i can’t even sleep cos it’s too funny and i don’t wanna miss out hahahaha ffs it’s the “i’d like to see your ** compared to hers” comments that get me every time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.