Demi Donnelly #22 Where’s Amber? Oh she’s in Siri Lanka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come off it. I'm a size 12/14 (more of a 14 atm) and even I do not look like that! Either I have extreme body dysmorphia (highly possible) or that isn't actually her body. If she was in fact a size 14 at this point and whatever height she claims (I feel she's small ish? 5ft 3 maybe?) he body wouldn't look that long. And the Slender Man legs?? No mate, not having it
Im almost certain she admitted before that was angled to look better, took so long to take and she edited it. I could be imagining it tho

Reactions: 1
Goddammit Demi we are overdue a crying video, its been 5 minutes. Surely you need to pull things back after the criticism?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On her latest insta post, did she say what I think she said at the end of it? “I’m getting whipped tonight, rip my…..”??! What on earth is she thinking saying these things / being so crude. She’s lost the plot!
This made me
Laugh so much reading this because she is crude! Can’t imagine her getting whipped by anyone 🙈 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This girl just baffles me she really does. And as for her husband Aye!

Reactions: 1
She looks exactly like a silverback gorilla in that Insta post where she is slapping her belly. 😂

No offence to silverbacks though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she having a laugh with this pic? When has she EVER had a waist like that? duck off
I have to admit seeing this picture triggered me massively because I know for a fact I’m a lot slimmer than what she is (8-10) probably bigger if I’m bloated and I don’t have a waist as tiny as that and it did make me envious! Until I gave my head a shake and knew it would all be down to editing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching Demi on the telly, my partner turns around to look from his desk, gasps and goes ‘what the duck is that?’ Pauses for a minute and goes ‘but she’s beautiful ............ in her own, weird way’ 🥲

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw the reel of her and her mam and I genuinely thought it was a clip from Ru Paul's Drag Race from one of the episodes where they have to give a random person who's never done drag a drag makeover and do a family resemblance. Like, Demi is the drag queen and her mam is maybe just a random bloke/member of the film crew in a dress.

Family drag name ideas: Amber Wright and Crystal Wrong, Demi Doodles and Andreagynous, Cracked Mirrow and Crackheed

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That reel with her mum and the outfit changes literally gave me epilepsy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching Demi on the telly, my partner turns around to look from his desk, gasps and goes ‘what the duck is that?’ Pauses for a minute and goes ‘but she’s beautiful ............ in her own, weird way’ 🥲
Why do I find this kinda cute tho? He's sweet. A keeper. We all need a hype guy like this in our lives.

Reactions: 12
Just saw the reel with her mum. She looks awful in nearly everything! Especially that jumpsuit that is clearly too small for her so she’s trying to pull it off as a Bardot style 🤣
it also annoys the life out me whenever she says content! It’s like she thinks she’s creating something revolutionary and professional but it’s always a put together loada shite 💩

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.