Demi Donnelly #22 Where’s Amber? Oh she’s in Siri Lanka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Who ate all the pies? It was Big Nanna Aye, watch her videos for a fee? duck off Big D.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion: Birthday Gifts with affiliate links whilst Dem bursts out her lounge shet trying to make nana aye wink

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look at the comments on Demi's recent photo dump, there's someone ranting in them about how Aye should leave her 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So it's deleted already i had her comments open, tired to like it, failed, then refreshed and she had it deleted, also we need a new thread!

So it's deleted already i had her comments open, tired to like it, failed, then refreshed and she had it deleted, also we need a new thread!
She also deleted the comment from the girl asking where her top was from? Demi you really are a C.u.next.Tuesday

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was some rant wasn't it? The police comments were really weird tbh. I think she must have just panicked and hit delete, I see no reason why she'd have deleted the person enquiring about her outfit.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:
Smelly Nelly and the unfortunate tales of Granny Aye. Kisses Sean and makes him cry.

• Haha
That was some rant wasn't it? The police comments were really weird tbh. I think she must have just panicked and hit delete, I see no reason why she'd have deleted the person enquiring about her outfit.
gutted I missed it - what was the police comments about?

gutted I missed it - what was the police comments about?
The poster said that she had a family member in the police and if Demi shared her comments (which were already public) she would get into trouble lol.
It was crazy there were about 4/5 comments from the same person. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thread suggestion-

Cool it on the body edit apps, and please stop showing us your flaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.