Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we only have the V/VE logo on suitable foods here in the UK?
I’m really not sure, I don’t travel anywhere, I can’t afford these fancy holidays like Demi 😂

If they don’t have the logo and you think it most likely is v/vg then surely you can just read the ingredients to make sure first?? And in take outs/restaurants she could just ask?? 😅

she’s so lazy

Reactions: 7
yeah I don’t get those comments or Demi.

I’m vegetarian myself and I’m so careful still 😅 No way would I accidentally eat some meat on holiday just because I can’t be assed to check something is suitable for vegetarians. I know vegan can be a little more complicated but still..

I know mistakes can happen but she clearly isn’t checking anything
Ive been vegan for 3 years but my fiancé is a meat eater and so are my family but they are very open and I feel like I would just give props to people who want to eat less meat/dairy/eggs and actually try.

Demi is acting like she doesn’t give a toss. If she had just said “I want to try and eat more plant based” then fine but she came out with the whole frog getting dissected so now she’s vegan. Yes it takes a bit more effort when travelling but it is possible and like I said earlier if you’ve committed to being vegan/veggie then it’s not just a diet you cheat on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This girl probably earns about 10 x what I do but I wouldn’t dream of going out in scruffy shoes like this! Much less take and post pics for the gram ffs. It’s like when you’re a kid and your mum resents doing up ya laces and so does them insanely tight so they don’t ever come off! 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d put my money on Demi not actually being vegan

Also why is her right eye always closed on every photo? It’s not like that when she smiles in videos, just in photos, it’s really odd. Is she unnaturally contorting her face in pics to look less like her mouth is on upside down?
I've never noticed the eye thing but now I can't unsee it! 😲😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand how she's finding it hard to be vegan in New York?

I'm not a vegan or a vegetarian but before I travel anywhere I always check out places to eat online before I go so I have an idea of where to go that has food I'll like rather than just panicking and being like "oh we'll just go here then".

I find it a bit hard to believe that there wasn't many restaurants that cater to vegans in New York City of all places

This girl probably earns about 10 x what I do but I wouldn’t dream of going out in scruffy shoes like this! Much less take and post pics for the gram ffs. It’s like when you’re a kid and your mum resents doing up ya laces and so does them insanely tight so they don’t ever come off! 😂😂😂😂
Takes me right back to when you'd forget your PE kit and the teacher would kit you out with the lost and found bits

Reactions: 14
I was really annoyed by it and a lot of other people were but I did see a few comments saying “eat what you want hun you’re on holiday” “she’s not doing it for ethical reasons so it doesn’t matter” THATS NOT THE POINT! veganism isn’t a diet that you can cheat on when you’re on holiday!

sorry rant over 😂
I swear she WAS doing it for ethical reasons though?! After watching that frog video. Also does anyone know where the critical comments were left? I can’t see them on any of her IG posts!

I swear she WAS doing it for ethical reasons though?! After watching that frog video. Also does anyone know where the critical comments were left? I can’t see them on any of her IG posts!
she certainly hasn’t been doing it for weight loss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New on here, sorry but she's an overweight geordie with the weirdest mouth I think I've seen.
Enlighten me, why has she got so many subs etc. Is it for the lols

Reactions: 13
New on here, sorry but she's an overweight geordie with the weirdest mouth I think I've seen.
Enlighten me, why has she got so many subs etc. Is it for the lols
I dunno about everyone else but I know her from when she posted a video a few years back talking about what she earns doing YouTube. To be fair to her, her older content was decent for a small creator at the time. I think people liked her because she was relatable and not like the other YouTubers or influencers.

Just me or did anyone else think she had a nip slip in the bath? 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 70399
That part of the vlog made me feel sick. She’s lying there and moving her hands around down low as if she’s cleaning her bits or something?!?! Wtf?! Why do we need to see her in the bath?

Also, anyone else feel like she comes out the bath and still looks dirty? White stuff all in her hair and on her lashes, orange outline all around her hairline on her face and her neck 🤢 It’s just disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When you like your own insta posts 😂😂
I know I sound like a witch and I don't always look perfect, but for a person who seems to talk a lot about things being instagramable, she looks quite rough in the cafe window.

I know I sound like a witch and I don't always look perfect, but for a person who seems to talk a lot about things being instagramable, she looks quite rough in the cafe window.
In the UK yes, abroad it is very tricky and they don't !
I noticed when I look in the USA section of a supermarket, the EU complaint labels over the orginal USA labels give a lot more information. Such as EU makes companies label genetically modified ingredients, but not many USA products label them, and most of their food is genetically modified.

It's the hair. It reminded me of Vicky Pollard. I tried putting the images together but it isn't good. It's too small.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I noticed when I look in the USA section of a supermarket, the EU complaint labels over the orginal USA labels give a lot more information. Such as EU makes companies label genetically modified ingredients, but not many USA products label them, and most of their food is genetically modified.

It's the hair. It reminded me of Vicky Pollard. I tried putting the images together but it isn't good. It's too small.
Chav - tick, Ugly - tick - Overweight - tick. I think Vicky Pollard is the perfect match

Just watched some of her latest video.....

Not enough hours in the day? Is this a joke? I would love to be able to pack in my full time job to sit around on my backside like she does and be able to afford the holidays she does. I have never disliked someone I have never met so much.

She states she sometimes gets her 'B' & 'P' mixed up, no Demi hun that's the fact you have no idea what the product is your such a big fan of :oops:

I also did not need to see her in the bath....:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion:

Demi Donelly - CPD Oil and 'Priority class' flight, where the F!*K is Amber Wright?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't understand why brands work with her, seriously why choose her?? They is nothing likeable about her whatsoever, can't bare her and her ugly weird face she knocks me bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.