Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sick that someone so talentless, boring and lazy can afford a holiday to New York (as well as multiple other trips a year). I probably sound bitter, and to be honest I am. My partner and I work hard, we have so much more talent than she will ever have (sorry to blow my own trumpet 😂) and we can’t afford a holiday like that. We haven’t been away in over 2 years. I don’t understand how she deserves any of what she has? Oh well, at least I’m not engaged to a giant man baby that I’m not even living with yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's like society nowadays. I think media promote certain over hyped and talentless celebrities, to dumb down society. So bright, interesting, clever, stylish girls, see role models as manky, orange, cheap looking trash, in return for the talentless celebrities having more promotion than they're worth. I stopped buying women's magazines when they kept telling me Victoria Beckham is a style icon, when everybody I know looks more stylish in Primark than she does in expensive designer clothes. Their promoters portray an expensive lifestyle, when most of them are one dumb magazine interview away from selling their children into the celeb industry, from bankruptcy. Like how Katona's promoter hired a mansion so she could appear on Through Keyhole.
They hope it will be bombarded in people's faces so often, people will just give in and accept the trash as the height of class and style. Although I think magazines stands have imporved a little, as at one time as soon as we walked into newsagents there were just rows of magazines full of cheap looking orange trash, but now there are a few more intelligent lifestyle type magazines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sean looks like a manly woman
😂 so true

That's like society nowadays. I think media promote certain over hyped and talentless celebrities, to dumb down society. So bright, interesting, clever, stylish girls, see role models as manky, orange, cheap looking trash, in return for the talentless celebrities having more promotion than they're worth. I stopped buying women's magazines when they kept telling me Victoria Beckham is a style icon, when everybody I know looks more stylish in Primark than she does in expensive designer clothes. Their promoters portray an expensive lifestyle, when most of them are one dumb magazine interview away from selling their children into the celeb industry, from bankruptcy. Like how Katona's promoter hired a mansion so she could appear on Through Keyhole.
If they can do it, so can we 🤷🏻‍♀️ I say let’s start an uprising of actually interesting people that have something important to say, and wipe them all off social media 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
We haven’t been away in over 2 years. I don’t understand how she deserves any of what she has? Oh well, at least I’m not engaged to a giant man baby that I’m not even living with yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
lol yes she called him her partner, like they don't still live with their parents.

😂 so true

If they can do it, so can we 🤷🏻‍♀️ I say let’s start an uprising of actually interesting people that have something important to say, and wipe them all off social media 😂
Good idea, but media people behind the dumbing down of society are quite powerful. They've already zombified 2/3 of society, who attack anybody that say they don't admire over hyped, talentless celebs. The zombified masses are trained to go into attack mode at anybody talking logic or what should be obvious, accusing them of being jealous because they're rich, when their lifestyle is often exaggerated. They spend so much money on promoters and an image, they're often not far from bankruptcy. I don't think the thick celebs realise they're being used.

It's hard to read real news online any more, without the story being strrounded by sidebars saying to care about attention seeking schemes of types worse than most people. Like how half the news pages had Kard'shian na ked, and then they said she broke the internet, when nobody wanted to see her anyway. Or some TV channels have that 60 second news thing, where instead of real news, they have a person talking in a dumb voice as if everything is a question, acting excited about attention seeking schemes of the talentless celebs. They influence people like Rylan who entered a TV singing competition as a stepping stone to get on TV, as a promoter for other dumb culture.

Last edited:
like they don't still live with their parents.
I don't understand why they don't live together. She has the disposable income to rent somewhere nice where they can actually bond as a couple, which they don't appear to do whatsoever. I completely understand wanting to save up to buy somewhere, but with her video exposing what she spends, it's clear she can afford it.

I believe it's not that money is a barrier; she simply doesn't want to leave her mum and fend for herself.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why they don't live together. She has the disposable income to rent somewhere nice where they can actually bond as a couple, which they don't appear to do whatsoever. I completely understand wanting to save up to buy somewhere, but with her video exposing what she spends, it's clear she can afford it.

I believe it's not that money is a barrier; she simply doesn't want to leave her mum and fend for herself.
It could be her boyfriend doesn't want to leave with her, clearly she is a nightmare and you can see sometimes when he rolls his eyes at her!

The Mum might be desperate to keep her there as well for the rent money!

Finally she might be well aware that this lifestyle might not last long, especially considering she is thick and talentless!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do find it funny when she’ll say something like “ We love eachother so much don’t we Sean?” And he’s just like “Ay” with this blank look on his face. I know nobody else probably finds that funny maybe I’m just easily amused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do find it funny when she’ll say something like “ We love eachother so much don’t we Sean?” And he’s just like “Ay” with this blank look on his face. I know nobody else probably finds that funny maybe I’m just easily amused 😂
Well he only ever says Aye anyway, a man of few words. From what I have seen, he is not that fussed about her. Doesn't ever give her the look of love or anything lol

To be fair my husband would do the same 🙄😂

He does however engage with me and we aren't always filming our life, he's probably fed up of being on camera all of the time too.

I wonder if she wasn't doing as well financially would he still be with her?! Mmm

Reactions: 5
To be fair my husband would do the same 🙄😂

He does however engage with me and we aren't always filming our life, he's probably fed up of being on camera all of the time too.

I wonder if she wasn't doing as well financially would he still be with her?! Mmm
I get the impression he’s not with her for financial reasons... I’m sure she’s mentioned he’s got a pretty decent job and probably earns more than her!

Reactions: 2
I get the impression he’s not with her for financial reasons... I’m sure she’s mentioned he’s got a pretty decent job and probably earns more than her!
She mentioned he gets around £1500 a month and she makes more than him! I don't think it is for financial reasons though as they were together years before YouTube and he was on more than her before. He properly thinks it's all pathetic. Might be just with her out of habit?

Reactions: 3
She mentioned he gets around £1500 a month and she makes more than him! I don't think it is for financial reasons though as they were together years before YouTube and he was on more than her before. He properly thinks it's all pathetic. Might be just with her out of habit?
Isn’t he an electrician? I’m sure she said he was on 30k a year.. I seem to remember they were filming a q&a in a hot tub when she said it

Reactions: 1
Isn’t he an electrician? I’m sure she said he was on 30k a year.. I seem to remember they were filming a q&a in a hot tub when she said it
Ah right I thought she said £1500 a month, but that's even more then. Why would you want to live with your parents on that wage? I wanted freedom as soon as I hit 18

Ah OK. Just so surprised he stays when he doesn't look happy to be there. Maybe it's just on social media because he isn't comfy.

Ah right I thought she said £1500 a month, but that's even more then. Why would you want to live with your parents on that wage? I wanted freedom as soon as I hit 18
I think it’s clever as you can save for a mortgage deposit or whatever you want, but I’m not sure either of them has any intention of moving anytime soon

I think it’s clever as you can save for a mortgage deposit or whatever you want, but I’m not sure either of them has any intention of moving anytime soon
They don't seem smart enough to be saving much. I am sure Demi said she saves £50 per month didn't she?

Well he only ever says Aye anyway, a man of few words. From what I have seen, he is not that fussed about her. Doesn't ever give her the look of love or anything lol
I remember the video when she was trying on things in their hotel room, and she came out wearing some sexy underwear....he didn't react in the slightest. I mean, your girl comes out wearing underwear, and it suited her well, and you just look at her blankly. I used to feel sorry for her when she'd say "Sean always says....." and it was something not at all flattering, but now I wonder if it's just so people will feel sorry for her and say positive things.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, she’s just a freeloader 😂 dunno what Sean’s excuse is ha
Think she just spends all her money on tacky things and holidays. I don't think he wants to live with her ha ha

I remember the video when she was trying on things in their hotel room, and she came out wearing some sexy underwear....he didn't react in the slightest. I mean, your girl comes out wearing underwear, and it suited her well, and you just look at her blankly. I used to feel sorry for her when she'd say "Sean always says....." and it was something not at all flattering, but now I wonder if it's just so people will feel sorry for her and say positive things.
Some people already do, have you seen the you're beautiful comments

The new video she said i use this lip balm all the time, opens it and its brand new, but then says the one she has been using is in the draw, i dont think she has ever used it. That night time routine video was just a full on ad for some rubbish that won't make you sleep, and she said she normally has 2 pumps of the oil but when on camera only did it once. She is so fake and false, she think she is somthing she really is not! She wants to be a "insta girl" so bad, but she just comes across as cheap and cringey, she's embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.