Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true, tbh I would even consider what she had done here a safeguarding issue, so his parents certainly needed informed.
I think if she broached the subject now she could work through this with her followers, it may even set a good example that its never to late to admit past mistakes, apologise and move forward having learnt something.
That doesn't account for someone else telling him, which is a very real possibility. I'm sure his peers at school know his sister is a youtuber, it only takes one of them to run her name through Google and he would be tortured. I actually consider what she's done here a safeguarding issue.

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine it, I think this is the worst thing about this whole thing. Her brother probably admires her. He helped with her house decorating, bought her that present at Xmas saying best sister or whatever and he looks so bloody young. It’s so awful it’s a true betrayal of that lads trust at such a young and fragile age.

I probably feel so strongly because I have a brother of the same age. I would do anything to keep him protected and safe from the internet if I was a public figure.

Reactions: 17
Oh yeah, I do agree that him finding out was inevitable. I wasn't commenting in relation to the messaging of friends and family, more of a random musing that popped into my head. I just feel sorry for him. He's the only one in this situation who isn't an adult, and he'll be caught up in it. He seems like a quiet lad.

Reactions: 2
I'm worried about her nan, might sound silly but I have a soft spot for the eldery lol. My nan would not understand what's going on at all and she'd be really worried and stressed

Reactions: 20
I'm worried about her nan, might sound silly but I have a soft spot for the eldery lol. My nan would not understand what's going on at all and she'd be really worried and stressed
I think Demz would’ve been on the case straight away

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I’m a long time lurker but loving the drama. Just checked out Sharp Talent, looks like she is signed with them but it’s tickled me that one of the other girls is called Amber Knight maybe that’s why she called herself Amber Wright

Reactions: 28
Has all gone quiet over on the dark side? I think the Granny talk must have frightened them off or maybe they have a life to be getting on with.

Reactions: 1
Coming out of lurking to say Blair Walnuts has posted this on her IG stories:

(the drama on here tonight has been impeccable btw!)

Reactions: 32
She was the worst person for demi to slate because she is just so liked. Has so many youtubers around her whereas demi has noone. I love bambino becky

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.