Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Demi’s post replying to a comment is ridiculous. She can’t try and jump of the self love, body posi/acceptance band wagon. She has consistently lied about her size and weight (haul videos size 14-16, depop clothes 18-20), exaggerated her weight loss and now is clearly lying about how much she’s gained. It’s a contradiction in itself. If you love your body as it is and want to spread that positivity, great.. but you can’t also be ashamed of weight gain/clothing sizes/ edit your pics to make you look slimmer! Twat.
HALF A STONE - she’s blatantly put about three on at least since her last ‘weigh in’

• Haha
Reactions: 10

keepingupwithhan

Demi’s family are so easy to find on Facebook she should be more careful about the information she gives out. I’ll leave family members names out in case it’s against the rules but she even pretended to be her dad on Facebook 🤣
Defiantly gets me every time
93A60050-4312-488E-9F4B-2B73283FB762.jpeg

• Haha

Tttanya

Disgusting the amount of money she earns sitting on her backside doing fuck all.
I’ve never seen her do anything to give back to the community that gave her this platform and ability to do her job. Why do people like her 🤮

• Heart

goodgod

Her videos where she sits and chats to the camera can be dull because she takes forever to get to the point and doesn't get to a point anyway sometimes.

On the not posting on her couples account.

I blog and scheduling content can be time consuming but it's better than posting consistently for 3 days and then nothing for a week because of life stuff. Especially if it's your job!
If she struggles with so many Instagram accounts, perhaps she shouldn't have them.

Blairr

Chatty Member
If Sean wasn’t aware, he is now.

I really feel for her brother being blamed.

• Haha

Kaycee

Would love to know how she makes that much through AdSense. I think David Dobrik said somewhere that with over 200 million views a month, he earned about $2000 from it! I can’t make it make sense how she is earning that!!!

• Wow

Octopies

Chatty Member
Feel like she might be building up to flexing a new car, if that dustball manages a 260k house and a new car within a couple of months stop the world cos I want off 🤮

She’s deffffoo 100% building up to getting a new car isn’t she. Of course it’ll be a ‘family car’ and she’ll say she needs a bigger car for the dogs 🙄

• Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Of course she ain’t going to mention it! If she does she will 100% claim she’s being bullied and then whip her boobs out to flap about

Can we all nominate one person to watch it and then tell us what it’s about so she doesn’t get the views!

• Haha

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Absolutely. She’s mentioned before she had insomnia. Nah she’s just up all night controlling comments. That’s why she deleted Twitter because she couldn’t control what people posted. It’s so unhealthy.

No. But I think Becky might. It’s been a long time since this happened, and for Becky to tweet about it now just proves she has unfinished business.
I beg her and callum should make a video reading her posts on here out hahaha

people are hating the title too so I wonder if she will just turn off comments or take it down

Grumpyscotslady

She is now an expert on house buying
I hope no-one watched that video and believed what she said😩

So wrong about stamp duty and how much banks will lend you. She thinks it was easy for her to get a mortgage as self employed, but says banks will only lend 3x your salary. Obviously being self employed wasn't great for her if that's the best offer she got🤣

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oh god wasn't expecting this
She thinks she's gorgeous, so I guess that is body confidence and positivity. I just wish this shit wasn't on insta etc, kids use these platforms, far from it promoting what she thinks, its normalising nudity etc. Those same kids might get asked to send pics like this and they will think its OK because they've seen influencers do it.