Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andjello

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for her next click bait video addressing this looool
"The real reason why I'm back at me mams - Sean kicked us out for being a lazy, manipulative bitch that only knows how to cook potato waffles and turkey drummers covered in gravy."

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cutlass

2020 moment: It’s the pants-less fashionista post at the front door for me. Old girl really REALLY thought she did something there ☺ Bless her.

• Haha

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Surely she's not earning 100k a year. What is she spending her money on?! They only put down a 10% deposit on their house which wasn't exactly overly expensive. She also buys absolute tat and gets everything gifted. Add that to the fact that she doesn't have the usual expenditure your average person would have like paying to travel to work etc.

If I was her I'd be capitalising on the money I was making right now. Youtube isn't going to make her money forever. If it all goes down the pan she'll be screwed. What sort of job prospects does she actually have?! 🙄
That's another reason why I think she is talking crap and there is no way she earns that. If she did she could buy her house without a mortgage and who would have a mortgage if they had the cash? Makes no sense to me

Hold on a minute did she say that she got a pair of slippers for 'guests'? Please don't tell me that they're going to do the rounds, who wants someone else's sweaty slippers on their feet?

Edit: especially when they look like THAT
She finds verruca’s aesthetically pleasing.

• Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Snap, I work for the NHS too, and when she said she makes £25000 a year just from ads, my heart sunk a bit. That’s roughly how much I earn and my job is very tough and mentally exhausting.
She does the bare minimum.
I guess that’s not really her problem, it’s the industry itself that annoys me.But still 🤷🏼‍♀️
Disgusting isn’t it - when I worked for the nhs, I was doing about 50 hours a week and got about £20k. I can’t believe someone like her sits on her lazy ass all day and gets rewarded for it. I hope this year is the year that people start to realise what youtubers are really like

Ninetiesbitxh

yeah I think the elderly should have been left alone
As a side note, can’t believe her Gran’s got Twitter.. how very 2021. Even if it’s just Facebook, how modern! My grandparents have only had a mobile for telephone purposes for a few years. They’d be calling up a landline to expose me 😂

• Haha

Hrosixx

0BFBAA21-FF3C-4826-84C7-DA673FAC608E.jpeg
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ew I find it funny that a month ago she said even though she was”off track” she was still eating 1300-1400 calories😅😅😅 that greasy, disgusting looking breakfast is 700+ how does she not eat actual fruit and veg 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha

She's back

It's petty but it winds me up that she's always eating off of a dirty pillow or a dog hair covered arm of a chair...she has a perfectly good dining table literally next to her sofa...

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I dare her to show us her bank statements, I just find it hard to believe she is on that much money but looks like shit and buys her family tatt for presents

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Hope you’re doing ok! A laugh at amber always cheers me up ❤
Teacher trying to remotely teach 52 children, homeschooling my own and the toddler went feral. The teacher bashing, from my own kids parents (they are my kids), became a bit too much when coupled with chronic insomnia and 3 hours sleep a night.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dietcoke21

View attachment 374488🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ew I find it funny that a month ago she said even though she was”off track” she was still eating 1300-1400 calories😅😅😅 that greasy, disgusting looking breakfast is 700+ how does she not eat actual fruit and veg 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
She has an absolute talent in making food look disgusting on her plate (or the arm of the couch) 🤢

• Haha

anything at all

VIP Member
Does anyone find her latest video extremely distasteful and bad timing? People are closing their businesses and loosing their livelihood and shes bragging about the money she gets from views? Sickening
Yep. Awful.
It's not like she can say she didn't know that a lockdown would be announced tonight. Even without the lockdown it's an awful video to put up right now.

Same goes for the YouTubers that put up 'what I got for Christmas' they all say some of their viewers wanted them to do it still. But who cares? It's going to make some of their viewers miserable for sure but I guess they'll all selfish and don't care.

hashbrown123

I haven’t watched the video but why’s she obsessed with money boasting how much she earns and how expensive her house is. Embarrassing and boring 😴

Calabria

VIP Member
Snap, I work for the NHS too, and when she said she makes £25000 a year just from ads, my heart sunk a bit. That’s roughly how much I earn and my job is very tough and mentally exhausting.
She does the bare minimum.
I guess that’s not really her problem, it’s the industry itself that annoys me.But still 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mrs Hinch apparently gets £24k for 4 insta stories and a swipe up! (From a friend who works in social media)

• Wow
  • Angry

BigMavis

VIP Member
@Macavity2 its not a member of this site doing it though, they say they're a lurker. The rest of us are just engaging with an unknown entity, to be fair its more of a paranormal experience than trolling.

• Haha

erin182

VIP Member
I reckon if she does address it she will play the mental health card saying she was in a really bad place and get a tonne of sympathy. She makes me fucking sick