Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Just caught up on this thread and my god it’s better than any murder mystery. You guys are cracking me up😂😂 please keep the entertainment flowing

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pink

VIP Member
Just about say same declutter she just moved in 😂😂. Come shop on both channels. Say or shot it how many time she gunna do tht n repeat the same questions morning routine with pups who wonts see them do the business and were in tire 4 why need do all shoppin things it's not essential

I am DESPERATE to know how on earth she manages this level of editing 😂😂😂 How are we supposed to believe her body has changed this much in four months 😂
She pretends that photo of her at the tree house isn’t edited. But she doesn’t have a waist like that and you can see the size of her arms doesn’t match someone who is as slim as that, it’s like a mismatch of bodies. Not to mention we all know she has legs as thick as a fucking lump of kebab meat so she’s not kidding anyone with those slimmed down legs.

• Haha

mmxiise

Yep now it’s gone! Silly bint has the opportunity to address this now but you know she will just completely ignore it and her huns will go along with whatever she says.
What I will say though is be careful about giving her ideas for an excuse with all the mental health stuff above! Remember the nana bubble?!
Agreed! I'm enjoying the thought of her sweating on her beige sofa trying to come up with an excuse! Don't give her any hahah, also @Amberxwright don't bother with the mental health excuse hunny you'll only look like a massive hypocrite after you have slagged off ur mates online, dobbed in your brother for it, slagged off a grieving mother online, told ur nan her vase is shite, etc etc. the list could be endless ffs

also, I reckon there's surely no way Sean doesn't already know but bloody hell I hope he doesn't and he just finds it all out now :ROFLMAO: will make it even worse for hr

Scapier88

VIP Member
I think if they are struggling to make meals from lack of cooking knowledge maybe they should look at hello fresh or gusto both do vegan options and Sean could just add meat

Will she actually name Demi on the tweets I don’t think she will
I hope so

I see everyone on that tweet is getting directed to this thread lolololol for those who are new here, welcome! Search Demi Donnelly in the search bar and go back to thread 1 to see the gossip.

Last edited:

squidddd

Totally agree lying about weight and sizes is literally damaging and wrong. Buttt you definitely can’t compare how you looked at a certain weight compared to someone else, it’s so dependent on multiple factors. You could weigh the same as a body builder and clearly you’d look very different. Saying that, it is obvious that she lies, and I don’t understand why she isn’t just private about anything weight related because the lies are pointless and goes against the body positivity

hashbrown123

She’s vile! Latest tik tok where she’s going on about negative comments giving her more ad sense. She’s the living embodiment of Mrs Twit. I hope that ad sense makes her soooo happy cos the ugliness shines both inside and out with this horrible vile girl! I await the day when her fans get disillusioned with being treat like walking piggy banks! Talk about disrespect for her fans... 😅 she loves to try and convince us she’s not bothered what we say. If she wasn’t bothered she wouldn’t read it and we all know she does!