Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely cancelling Vlogamas. She's realised people aren't that interested in the dogs and now wondering why she bought them.

Reactions: 14
She's definitely cancelling Vlogamas. She's realised people aren't that interested in the dogs and now wondering why she bought them.
Poor wee things, I can see them being removed at this rate. Flip sake she knows she has the attention span of a gnat, I wish she'd get a grip on her impulsiveness.

Reactions: 11
Best Christmas present

Reactions: 4
oh my god!! I’m obsessed this is amazing!! I didn’t want it to end

Reactions: 7
I think she’ll probably whinge about the backlash she’s got for the puppies.
The negativity and stress will be the reason she cans it, nothing to do with how lazy she is!

Reactions: 9
TAKE. A. BOW.

Demi’s just uploaded a video on her insta story saying that she’s waiting for the video to upload... she could Atleast be a lil cheerful about it...
Grumpy guts

Reactions: 8
Demi’s just uploaded a video on her insta story saying that she’s waiting for the video to upload... she could Atleast be a lil cheerful about it...
Grumpy guts
Sets the mood for the upcoming sob story i reckon!

Reactions: 6
Definitely priming everyone for sob story with the miserable Instagram post.
Safe to say vlogamas is cancelled!

Anybody want to place a bet for what she’s going to say in the video?

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen Demi actually follow through with anything. Ever. She’s such a lazy sloth.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.