Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suze50

I’m pretty sure she lives in London, she went to the the pub.
Didn’t Angie start going live from a different account this week ? Might be why Theresa isn’t a mod ?
Not sure if it’s a new account but the last new account she had over Xmas someone called Teresa a beg a mod and she came out with a big speech how they were friends off the app.Angie then preceded to mod her..🤣 maybe she’s got another new one..it was weird tho that Teresa wernt in the box either for days

josiejo77

Chatty Member
I did the same couple of weeks back. It is so boring now. And really does get you down.
Do you know what it really does, I’ve spent a lot of time recently watching lives as I’m between jobs, luckily I start my new position Monday! I think the only person I enjoy watching currently is evil queen 😂😂 this lot though need taking off the app

mommofthree

Chatty Member
She’s saying she doesn’t need to be sectioned? Apparently *trigger warning*
She’s got cuts on her arms.

Bluepop

VIP Member
The way she’s speaking about DV recently is disgusting. Twice this week she’s told two separate people that they must have been the abuser in a DV relationship all because they’ve challenged her or haven’t agreed with what she’s said.

lkp

VIP Member
just quickly jumping in…

she sure goes on about this PLM group a lot and assumes everyone is involved with it?
i’m pretty sure she mentions it daily

Bluepop

VIP Member
Completely agree, they’re all loving the views. Geraldine was happy to battle Angie when it was pushing her up the risings. Now Lewis is in Miss Reds box, probably about to grovel for forgiveness :ROFLMAO:
Lewis is making himself look so silly going on different lives publicly apologising. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Fuck me it’s all kicking off on some guys live who’s got Angie in his box, I dunno what happened but it was still about the Irish travellers and miss red. That Tony guy was there being reasonable (from when I joined anyway) but Angie was getting hysterical saying she’s gonna unalive herself
---
She’s live on her account saying she’ll end her life tonight. Very erratic behaviour

just quickly jumping in…

she sure goes on about this PLM group a lot and assumes everyone is involved with it?
i’m pretty sure she mentions it daily
She’s a strange woman with bizarre fixations on shit. She needs to try sobering up and not spending her life on an app 😂