Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Interesting that she said she was going to do a go fund me to raise money to buy a new phone (her 2nd phone broke, she has a working phone) and is now suddenly raising money for dog charities 🤨🤨🤨
---
And the money needs to be sent directly to her PayPal there’s no charity fundraising page set up 🤣
Nah if it’s not through a legit donations website or what have you then anyone sending anything is a grade A fool 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Is that a fake collapse or is she mad
---
Whilst we're waiting for the attention seeker to return, let's play I spy in Angie's room (because there's some interesting artefacts)..

I spy with my little eye something beginning with B
Bottle? I win 🤣

josiejo77

Chatty Member
She’s hammered this aint ending well 😂😂 already gone in a live Sophie was in a asking the piss out of her

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She drinks quite often and gets to the point where she can barely speak. Has said a lot of offensive things and falls out with people regularly.

I find the way she communicates with her mum very odd, she acts like an unruly teenager stamping her feet etc but she’s a grown woman in her 40s.
Oh I see, she does look older than 40-something but no wonder if she is drinking a massive amount like that.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
What’s kicking of with pearl and ange on I saw comments on a live this morning saying Angie was out of order to some guy last night ? Does anyone know what happened ?
---

We posted at the same time lol
Basically she ripped into him, because he was on Alex's live.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Has she said she will post a receipt to show she has donated to the charity? I know someone else doing the same charity and any money goes directly to them.

Not sure how this live on racial profiling is gonna go, Angie doesn’t think before she speaks and it’s such a sensitive topic she’s bound to come out with something offensive. I bet Alex thinks this and won’t make an appearance ! Oh Js in the box and is the victim of racism now 🙄

Apparently she’s started doing inappropriate things on clapper for money. Haven’t seen it myself but just saw one of her mods discussing it on a live.

not shaming SW’s but it’s so random that she’s started doing it 😂
I could post the pics but they’ll no doubt be over fyp in no time 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel like if Lost Army hadn’t been in her box going on and on about the things he’s gotten upto on Clapper (which will also no doubt get leaked at some point) then she wouldn’t have done what she has.. but who knows

Markusadam

Now she is hating on all Palestinians as they kill animals and baby after she saw a video!

LoXLo

VIP Member
Angie does this all the time. When ever she’s back into a corner because people want her to take accountability she threatens to unalive herself. What’s annoying is emergency services time is wasted as people call the police believing her shit.