Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whos this Natalie? I’ve seen her a few times on different peoples lives drunk showing her hair 🤣 she’s relentless

Reactions: 1
1) alcohol dependant but I heard one of her crew saying “she doesn’t drink every day” later that evening angie was so drunk she passed out on live.
2) people say her mum is toxic, but if I was her mum I’d be a bit of a bleep too.
3) angie was friends with Ruth when she could get the clout and it didn’t matter how awful ruth was, angie would never kick her out of the box even with her followers telling her to.
4) personality like a block of cheese.

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand her, clearly just uses everyone and thing to get views. Proper beg who resembles a night terror demon. She’s a reminder of why I don’t drink and don’t really like heavily intoxicated people. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with this nosisa lady? She seems somewhat sane and level headed but is constantly hanging out of Angie’s arse so bad it’s embarrassing. Angie talks to her like tit most of the time but she still hangs on for dear life and throws a tantrum when she doesn’t get in the box. It’s such odd behaviour from fully grown women

I don’t get why people comment that they love her lives when she ends up gettin so pissed. She tries to hide the fact she’s drinking too sometimes.

Reactions: 2
She definitely has a drinking problem and the people around her enable her unfortunately.

There are times when I find her entertaining but she always takes it too far when she’s drunk especially when it comes to the debates.

I woke up and tuned into my TT to see Angie lying in the street. Is this normal behaviour

Is it really? that really sad though.
She drinks quite often and gets to the point where she can barely speak. Has said a lot of offensive things and falls out with people regularly.

I find the way she communicates with her mum very odd, she acts like an unruly teenager stamping her feet etc but she’s a grown woman in her 40s.

Reactions: 5
She drinks quite often and gets to the point where she can barely speak. Has said a lot of offensive things and falls out with people regularly.

I find the way she communicates with her mum very odd, she acts like an unruly teenager stamping her feet etc but she’s a grown woman in her 40s.
Oh I see, she does look older than 40-something but no wonder if she is drinking a massive amount like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.