Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suze50

I’m so glad I’m not the only one! I think she’s married that guy on D.row …
I thought I was the only one too.i also thought i was going mad. she was in that Arab live and Angie was live with knickers on her head at same time 🤣 it was around midnight.very bizarre..yes I think you might be right about the d.row man

• Haha
Reactions: 1

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I’ve got no idea what’s going on but I’ve switched on & MT are in the boxes & everyone’s arguing - so business as usual people.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
She keeps appearing on my FYP in lives with various different people, and it’s like watching Jeremy Kyle, seriously! I don’t even watch her, but just hearing her voice she really irritates me!!

Bluepop

VIP Member
It’s very interesting that everyone says people “come after” Angie because they’re jealous of her platform. Takes all of the accountability away from Angie. The reason she gets views is because she’s an absolute train wreck and people love the drama.

Holding her accountable / discussing the things she’s said and doesn’t mean they’re jealous at all 🤣 who in their right mind would be jealous of a 49 year old that sits in her mums box room all day every day getting pissed and literally has nothing her whole life is TikTok

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Did she say something about breaking the washing machine aswell?
I can’t work out how her mum hasn’t kicked her out if she isn’t paying her way?…

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I saw her on GypsyQueen ( Tony's) She wanted Angie to help with jet exposing him. She made an excuse. Weren't Tony and Angie in each other lives before. I wouldn't trust Angie at all.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Wow! I don't understand why Ricksta went meeting her? They were arguing a month or so because Angie was bad mouthing his Aunt Sally. I really am so confused lol

Whattheheck

I think Charlie is playing the "it doesn't matter, it's the past" card so he doesn't have to address screen recording and sharing angies clapper out again... he's saying people have done worse when he could be placed in that worse category in some people's eyes 😅 so if he goes on about how awful pineapple is then people will remind him of what he did... I think he's just trying to protect himself when he should just stay out of it!

wineanddine

VIP Member
she’s now screaming at him to get away from her it’s absolutely awful he’s trying to get her home safe she’s toxic

Wtf is going on ? Tuned in to find her in her room with a copper there he wouldn’t let her go to the toilet and people in comments were asking why door was knocked down and why there was another copper standing at the door apparently she’d been to the pub too 🤯
She's SH it seems and they were checking on her, bashed her door in when she didn't answer it for a while.

• Wow