Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again David mocking another woman looks eq miss red and u question a victim David you don't like men bully a woman yet you bullied 3 woman you bleeping daft bleep get over yourself

Reactions: 2
Why didn’t you read my comment in the last thread Ang? Don’t wanna upset your cash cow Zia :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why didn’t you read my comment in the last thread Ang? Don’t wanna upset your cash cow Zia :rolleyes:
did she read the last 2 pages of the first thread? I only went on when she was on the last bit of comment cafe 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
did she read the last 2 pages of the first thread? I only went on when she was on the last bit of comment cafe 😢
Yeah but she skipped any comments that mentioned Zia. Shes doing story time every day at 7pm apparently.

Reactions: 3
What’s comment cafe ?
Looks like it’s similar to tattle. I only know about it because Angies been reading the comments on there. If you google delusive Angie comment cafe her thread will come up.

They seem to think that people on tattle are in angies cult.

• Haha
Angie I need you too see this Irish Johnny as been talking tit about you in kazzys discord server that is ex plm there one proof he is in there. I have more pics of him in her server. If anyone can get Angie read this please Angie be aware of Irish Johnny

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow unstable mable is going too far! We don’t need to know all this tit she is sprouting! It’s actually really strange and I think she needs professional help fast.

Wow unstable mable is going too far! We don’t need to know all this tit she is sprouting! It’s actually really strange and I think she needs professional help fast.
She’s definitely going to fixate on the comment cafe thread. She’ll probably start going on about angie even more to be mentioned on there regularly.

She needs therapy to deal with her trauma. She uses Tik Tok as an outlet to unleash her anger and it’s not healthy. Similar to how Angie’s mods enable her, Mabel’s friends encourage this obsessive behaviour. She’s on live day and night working herself up into a frenzy. If my friend was suffering from childhood trauma and a brain tumour the last thing I’d be doing is riling her up on live. It’s not right and very cruel, I’m quite disappointed in Mazza as she’s been through similar. I hope she seeks help.

Reactions: 4
Oh my very own thread title 🙌🙌 Im a very proud troll.
Might celebrate by getting pissed at 3pm, straight from the bottle !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Angie I need you too see this Irish Johnny as been talking tit about you in kazzys discord server that is ex plm there one proof he is in there. I have more pics of him in her server. If anyone can get Angie read this please Angie be aware of Irish Johnny
Johnny is Scottish 😂😂 he’s been trying to use Angie and Demi for their platforms because nobody will entertain him for longer than 30 seconds. He was friends with someone who made pseudo images of a child and now he’s trying to claw back his “rep” but he’s a lowlife almost 50 year old bloke who is obsessed with numbers and getting clout off of women who could be classed as vulnerable. The Johnny Special.

Angie stay well clear of him! I’m not an Angie fan but Johnny is more trouble than he’s worth. And that’s fact!

Went to look at comment cafe and I don’t like it, members seem to be beefing each other, much prefer it here you’re all a good bunch ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s some right sickos over there
Calling out someone’s behaviour is one thing but talking about dancing on her dads grave is just vile
Comment cafe have no class 😏

Anyone else watching Brighams live? From what I can make out Ang isn’t in the firing line but Rebecca is in hot water and he’s trying to implicate Lynz somehow. I don’t really understand as she didn’t receive the nude image, maybe he’s trying to get her done for sharing the WhatsApp chat?

Anyone else watching Brighams live? From what I can make out Ang isn’t in the firing line but Rebecca is in hot water and he’s trying to implicate Lynz somehow. I don’t really understand as she didn’t receive the nude image, maybe he’s trying to get her done for sharing the WhatsApp chat?
None of them will get done for it, he’s literally clutching at straws 😂

Reactions: 6