Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is ella's thread but does anyone know why livia cancelled her instangram account? (not the business one - her 'personal' public one)

Reactions: 1
I know this is ella's thread but does anyone know why livia cancelled her instangram account? (not the business one - her 'personal' public one)
Mmm interesting, she was very active there especially with wedding content! Wonder why. Still want to know what exactly went down between her and Ella. Livia has spoken up about Ella copying products but I'm sure there's more to it?

I am so curious too. Tbh I don't like neither and thought her instangram content - wedding included - was so cringey and over the top (still couldn't refrain myself from a sneaky look once in a while)! They are both so full of themselves..

Reactions: 1
I want to know why she deleted it too! all the wedding shop content was good info and when I went back to find out, the account is gone.

Weird when she’s been so so active recently!

Yel

Mmm interesting, she was very active there especially with wedding content! Wonder why. Still want to know what exactly went down between her and Ella. Livia has spoken up about Ella copying products but I'm sure there's more to it?
I think they fell out as Ella got the funding for a full range and livia only ever has chocolate squares. Women support women is such bullshit and all that 😆

Maybe she realised just how cringy it all was and would rather not overshare her personal life?

Reactions: 2
I think they fell out as Ella got the funding for a full range and livia only ever has chocolate squares. Women support women is such bullshit and all that 😆

Maybe she realised just how cringy it all was and would rather not overshare her personal life?
Yeah, possibly. The vegan 'healthy indulgence' snack market is pretty oversaturated now as is with 1001 variations of the date-oat-nut formula. And this is coming from a vegan lol.

I will say, though, that I recently got a pack of Ella's frozen chocolate chip cookies and they're really good. I do enjoy Livia's nugglets as well, especially when they're warmed up for a bit in the microwave (and on top of ice cream!) The rest I could probably live without or make at home with a food processor for a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: 3
Mystery solved, someone asked her in the comments on the official livia's account and she said it has been hacked

Yel

Yeah, possibly. The vegan 'healthy indulgence' snack market is pretty oversaturated now as is with 1001 variations of the date-oat-nut formula. And this is coming from a vegan lol.

I will say, though, that I recently got a pack of Ella's frozen chocolate chip cookies and they're really good. I do enjoy Livia's nugglets as well, especially when they're warmed up for a bit in the microwave (and on top of ice cream!) The rest I could probably live without or make at home with a food processor for a fraction of the cost.
Yep and it's so easy to blend dates with oats, blend dates then layer on and melt chocolate.

That said I buy some of their stuff when I'm out and about and it's on offer for £1.

Some of Ella's stuff as recently gone up to £1.79 for those 35g (iirc) balls. Way too expensive for what it is. Lidl do nakd type bars for 49p.

Mystery solved, someone asked her in the comments on the official livia's account and she said it has been hacked
Ah and here was I thinking someone had enough of oversharing 😆🤦‍♀️

At long last, the baby is here! Felt like that pregnancy lasted forever. They've named her May, which I'm not too keen on. Probably just me but I think it's strange to be called May when you're born in October? Also I don't think "May Mills' works particularly well. She does look adorable though.

Reactions: 6
Baby is adorable. Is it just me or does the baby look quite big?! Ellas bump was so small and neat I can’t quite believe that baby was in there!!

Feel I should add I’m not being serious/starting a conspiracy here. I definitely think it’s really her baby 😂

At long last, the baby is here! Felt like that pregnancy lasted forever. They've named her May, which I'm not too keen on. Probably just me but I think it's strange to be called May when you're born in October? Also I don't think "May Mills' works particularly well. She does look adorable though.
I don’t mind the name, it’s not something I’d pick personally and don’t think it compliments Sky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think it’s quite cruel on her elder child to spend a full week in bed away from her

Reactions: 9
I think it’s quite cruel on her elder child to spend a full week in bed away from her
i thought this, obviously they don’t need to be attached to the limb but why isn’t she trying to involve Skye? Strange..

Reactions: 7
Ahh I'd assumed the name May had something to do with their deli/big project as a couple as it was initially called Mae deli (think this was an acronym for Matt, Austin & Ella). Could be totally wrong though haha. I was curious what they'd name her because Skye's full name has such significance for them being associated with Matt's late mum... Either way, glad they're both healthy and safe - baby is adorable!

Yes I came here to say That she is back in bed for a week! Who does that after having a baby and the second one at that? She didn’t even have a caesarean section! It’s not good anyway after having a baby to do that because of the risk of blood clots. I have four children and was taking others to school the day after giving birth!

Reactions: 7
Yes I came here to say That she is back in bed for a week! Who does that after having a baby and the second one at that? She didn’t even have a caesarean section! It’s not good anyway after having a baby to do that because of the risk of blood clots. I have four children and was taking others to school the day after giving birth!
Yes! I remember managing a walk just for some air and normality and had to pop in the co-op two days after giving birth..I say walked, more like a wide stance waddle however just the bit of air does the world wonders!

Reactions: 4
So odd. They actually encourage you to get up and about to make sure your circulation is good and to try and prevent clots. Unless she's very ill after bedrest for a week seems a bit much.

I’m sure she’s not in bed 24/7 to the point that blood clots are a concern. I think her stories are being taken a bit too literally!
I found it helpful to stay mainly bed based for the first days as it helped establish breastfeeding. I came downstairs a bit too but mainly stayed in PJ’s. It’s the right thing for some but totally appreciate it would send others stir crazy! I’m sure she isn’t totally ignoring her daughter, and also sounds like Sky’s dad and grandma will be keeping her busy. She’s definitely lucky to be able to do this with her second child.

• Heart
Just adding my two cents....I had a v difficult third birth and as a result stayed in bed for a good 3 weeks after as I was so wiped out...got up to wash etc and was v lucky my mum and husband took over with my older two...so a week is no big deal in my view and all women should be encouraged to rest as much as possible (if they wish to do so).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am most definitely not an Ella fan (I usually find her unbearably smug), but I actually think it’s quite nice that she’s staying in bed and resting. I think sometimes there definitely is a competitive nature among women I.e. ‘I was in Tesco, ran a marathon and taking all 20 of my children to school the same day I gave birth!’. Ok, fair enough if that’s really what they want, but I think it’s refreshing Ella is taking time out. After all, giving birth is a massive deal (which for some reason society minimalises) so I think it’s nice that she respects this and is resting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.