Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she film herself staring intensely into the camera like this during walks?!
God that's creepy!

And why does she think that her going on a morning walk would be interesting to viewers? 😴

Reactions: 7
Why does she film herself staring intensely into the camera like this during walks?!
She’s so creepy isn’t she?! Although saying that the overwhelming smugness probably doesn’t help either!

Reactions: 10
Her staring at the camera fotos are so weird. harsh but how was she ever a model? she really isn't photogenic

Reactions: 6
Has anyone caught the audio on her stories? She always mutes them and I’ve often wondered why...... well today you can clearly hear her baby and what I assume is the nanny in the background

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How the hell is this woman STILL pregnant? I swear to God, she's been pregnant forever. Gigi Hadid and Katy Perry announced their pregnancies after her and they've already given birth 😂

• Haha
How the hell is this woman STILL pregnant? I swear to God, she's been pregnant forever. Gigi Hadid and Katy Perry announced their pregnancies after her and they've already given birth 😂
I think she announces the moment she conceives because she needs to remind everyone how special and fertile she is by getting pregnant without even barely being touched 😁

That’s what’s she did with her first pregnancy - reminded us all about 1000 times how she got pregnant within the first month as though she was some kind of superhero!

Reactions: 10
I think she announces the moment she conceives because she needs to remind everyone how special and fertile she is by getting pregnant without even barely being touched 😁

That’s what’s she did with her first pregnancy - reminded us all about 1000 times how she got pregnant within the first month as though she was some kind of superhero!
It wasn't the first MONTH, it was the first WEEK. She did specify this 😜

• Haha
It wasn't the first MONTH, it was the first WEEK. She did specify this 😜
I think she needs a biology lesson :ROFLMAO:

I unfollowed her then because on her stories she went on and on about how she was conscious it wasn't easy for everyone and was mindful of people struggling to conceive... then repeatedly showed off about how easy it was for her :rolleyes:

• Wow
I think she needs a biology lesson :ROFLMAO:

I unfollowed her then because on her stories she went on and on about how she was conscious it wasn't easy for everyone and was mindful of people struggling to conceive... then repeatedly showed off about how easy it was for her :rolleyes:
Definitely a sign of immaturity. I know because I was like that with my first. I cringe about it now. Especially having had a loss. It’s ridiculous and it’s got nothing to do with anything. Plenty of unhealthy, very overweight and underweight people get pregnant at the drop of a hat and plenty of healthy yoga bunnies really struggle. Stop using how fertile you apparently are to flog your godawful ready meals!

Reactions: 12
Definitely a sign of immaturity. I know because I was like that with my first. I cringe about it now. Especially having had a loss. It’s ridiculous and it’s got nothing to do with anything. Plenty of unhealthy, very overweight and underweight people get pregnant at the drop of a hat and plenty of healthy yoga bunnies really struggle. Stop using how fertile you apparently are to flog your godawful ready meals!
yet again more ofthe pseudo science she promotes. anyonne who follows her and is struggling to get pregnant must end up blaming themselves for not being healthy enough, when a large part of it is just luck/ genetics

Reactions: 9
It's really quite staggering that she thinks it's appropriate to be so boastful, and I think it shows what Ella is really like. Her following will be overwhelmingly female I imagine, and in the 20-40 age range, there's probably loads of them who have had losses or struggled to conceive. She is thoughtless. Who actually states that they got pregnant 'the first week'?!

It's really quite staggering that she thinks it's appropriate to be so boastful, and I think it shows what Ella is really like. Her following will be overwhelmingly female I imagine, and in the 20-40 age range, there's probably loads of them who have had losses or struggled to conceive. She is thoughtless. Who actually states that they got pregnant 'the first week'?!
Stupid people who don't know you ovulate around day 14 in your cycle and it takes another 7 days for the fertilised egg to start to implant, then another 7 days for it to be detectable on a pregnancy test. Must have been an immaculate conception if she conceived in the first week 😂

Argh, its making me mad all over again! Who says that?! :sick::mad: So boastful. I had multiple operations and cycles of IVF and losses... at least I know how the reproductive system works now 😂 Did she have another miracle first week conception this time around too? I occasionally peep at her page but all the naked bump poses and earnest selfie stares send me straight back off again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stupid people who don't know you ovulate around day 14 in your cycle and it takes another 7 days for the fertilised egg to start to implant, then another 7 days for it to be detectable on a pregnancy test. Must have been an immaculate conception if she conceived in the first week 😂

Argh, its making me mad all over again! Who says that?! :sick::mad: So boastful. I had multiple operations and cycles of IVF and losses... at least I know how the reproductive system works now 😂 Did she have another miracle first week conception this time around too? I occasionally peep at her page but all the naked bump poses and earnest selfie stares send me straight back off again!
I cannot with her - I need to add her post about the prep for the first birth where she was telling everyone she’s going for home birth and she did all the hypnosis thing training abs breathing exercises but she ‘understands’ it’s not for everyone.Which doesn’t stop her from smugly bragging about her amazing birth experience. It’s like she doesn’t realise that yoga, good diet and attending hypno birthing training don’t guarantee your labour will be smooth sailing. It’s luck and you have no idea how things will go until labour actually starts. My friend’s wife wanted a home birth, prepared and read all about it and was healthy and active throughout pregnancy. Ended up with ventouse delivery after over 30 hrs in labour.
But of course Ella has a non complicated labour because she lives on kale and sweet potatoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say that she knew like a day after they did the deed. Like she just “knew”.

and totally agree - you can be relaxed up to your eye balls with all the fancy breathing but it’s not up to you how your birth will end up unfortunately!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.