Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband is 38 and she’s 30.
I am older than her and was ID'd for alcohol at the weekend, is it just the strress of the business?! I would have thought such a healthy lifestyle would have made them look younger

Reactions: 1
It c
I am older than her and was ID'd for alcohol at the weekend, is it just the strress of the business?! I would have thought such a healthy lifestyle would have made them look younger
It could be the stress of the business and 2 small kids. I find I’ve aged since having my kid 3 years ago. I used to get ID’d all the time, now there would be no chance of that happening, I look ancient. Having a kid really ages a person I’m afraid. I think it’s good that Ella doesn’t get Botox & filler like other Instagram people.

Reactions: 6
She is also very slim, and speaking as a slim person, if our faces are a little gaunt it can be quite aging. I look better with a fuller face.

Reactions: 7
It c

It could be the stress of the business and 2 small kids. I find I’ve aged since having my kid 3 years ago. I used to get ID’d all the time, now there would be no chance of that happening, I look ancient. Having a kid really ages a person I’m afraid. I think it’s good that Ella doesn’t get Botox & filler like other Instagram people.
Yea I've aged a lot since having my kids, I started going grey in my mid 20s

Well this is a bare faced lie I’m afraid, I distinctly remember Skye having a plant milk babycino at a cafe pre pandemic, I’d never heard of such a thing before and as my child is the same age I was intrigued by her post and looked it up!

Attachments

Well this is a bare faced lie I’m afraid, I distinctly remember Skye having a plant milk babycino at a cafe pre pandemic, I’d never heard of such a thing before and as my child is the same age I was intrigued by her post and looked it up!
She might mean her other daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️

I worked in a coffee shop 10+ years ago and they were a thing then too. Never really understood the point personally (but then I don’t have kids!). At the time it came across that they were just doing it because they were free and then adding the extra milk to their drinks 😂 (Starbucks in case anyone is interested in free stuff! Not sure if it’s still free though)

Reactions: 2
Courtney Adamo and the other two founders even named their business after these drinks.

I think most places charge £1 for it now... so Ella is bound to charge approximately £17.50 in her fancy restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She might mean her other daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️

I worked in a coffee shop 10+ years ago and they were a thing then too. Never really understood the point personally (but then I don’t have kids!). At the time it came across that they were just doing it because they were free and then adding the extra milk to their drinks 😂 (Starbucks in case anyone is interested in free stuff! Not sure if it’s still free though)
No the video widens to show that it’s Skye. I get that it’s small and inconsequential, but I can’t decide if she’s trying to pander to mama culture, or she remembers so little about the time she spends with her children that she forgot she’d already done it

Reactions: 3
No the video widens to show that it’s Skye. I get that it’s small and inconsequential, but I can’t decide if she’s trying to pander to mama culture, or she remembers so little about the time she spends with her children that she forgot she’d already done it
@Meg78 i remember that too because I remember eyerolling at what a cliche it was. I find it difficult to believe she forgot since coffee / coffee culture seems so important to Ella (hence sharing it in the first place) but it’s such a strange thing to fib about. With influencers it’s the seemingly inconsequential things that don’t add up that always make me wonder what else is going on.

Reactions: 2
I think it is the narrative - story telling.

How much more meaningful is the story of the first experience a young child has compared to a repeat experience.

I think it is so ingrained in influencers that they don't even notice it anymore.

Reactions: 3

Yel

It's a bit much all her followers praising her for buying out others - acting as if she's just donated every penny she has to charity.

It's just buying out investors, probably for profit reasons now the investors have taken the hit of the three closed eateries and they've learnt from that so won't have another failed one. She's probably hoping to build the brand even more as vegan brands are expanding then cash that out.

The most liked mail comments on the article celebrating the now family business:

Screenshot_20210902-175915_Chrome.jpg

I bought the caramel cups today, only ever do when on special offer 😶

Last edited:
It's a bit much all her followers praising her for buying out others - acting as if she's just donated every penny she has to charity.

It's just buying out investors, probably for profit reasons now the investors have taken the hit of the three closed eateries and they've learnt from that so won't have another failed one. She's probably hoping to build the brand even more as vegan brands are expanding then cash that out.

The most liked mail comments on the article celebrating the now family business:

View attachment 741646

I bought the caramel cups today, only ever do when on special offer 😶
Hm, maybe the investors wanted out and M and E wanted to have full reign over the business.

I don't think that the new restaurant will succeed.

She is *very* gushy about him, isn't she? I always think there's something not quite right behind the scenes, even if just a weird power dynamic, when couples are as publicly OTT as this.

Reactions: 13

Yel

Mills said the prospect of borrowing money from the bank to buy back full control of the brand had been 'daunting'

All this faux narrative along with talk of a family business as if she's like a mom and pop buisness. She's married to an investment banker and has loads of family and in law connections to financial institutions. It's like she's trying to play the part of a ditzy mum when she's part of the worlds super elite.

She hardly rocked up to the nationwide to get a loan. It probably made sense to borrow the money even if she had access to the cash because debt is so cheap. Maybe it was daunting in a way, but the figures must have stacked up on paper and that's why they've done it.

Reactions: 20
Mills said the prospect of borrowing money from the bank to buy back full control of the brand had been 'daunting'

All this faux narrative along with talk of a family business as if she's like a mom and pop buisness. She's married to an investment banker and has loads of family and in law connections to financial institutions. It's like she's trying to play the part of a ditzy mum when she's part of the worlds super elite.

She hardly rocked up to the nationwide to get a loan. It probably made sense to borrow the money even if she had access to the cash because debt is so cheap. Maybe it was daunting in a way, but the figures must have stacked up on paper and that's why they've done it.
100% this, trying to portray this wholesome couple who just got lucky with their business..my arse

Yeah, I don’t get why people can’t see she isn’t the girl next door, she is in fact incredibly wealthy, in a way that most of us can’t really imagine.

There just isn’t the same financial risks for people like her. She will never be in fear of her kids going with food, or not being able to buy them new school shoes. If her business ventures fail it’s annoying but not the end of the world.

Her air and the way she goes on as if she’s so self made makes me so angry. It’s a complete con.

Yel

she is in fact incredibly wealthy, in a way that most of us can’t really imagine.
I think that's the thing, it's not just she's a bit privileged. She was born into something that most people (including myself) can't even fathom.

Ella, 26, was born into wealth — an estimated £40 million of it. Her father, Shaun Woodward, was in Gordon Brown’s Cabinet, while her mother is Camilla Sainsbury, of the supermarket dynasty. She boarded at Rugby School in Warwickshire and grew up in a £24 million Oxfordshire mansion, with holidays alternating between the family’s £7 million villa in the Hamptons, an apartment in the Alps and a holiday home on the private island of Mustique.

It's no wonder her parents were contacts of Jeffrey Epstein with the circles they'd mix in.

I'm not suprised she demands that medjool dates must be used for her recipes. With her background maybe it's unfair to expect her to understand how some people would find it daunting to buy normal dates at Lidl.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.