Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A great source of primarily plant based recipes is Hetty McKinnon, if anyone wants any! She has a couple of cookbooks, and has also published recipes with the Guardian and SBS Food in Australia.

They’re always very clever....all of the ‘vegan’ influencers are...say they’re plant based, so they can keep buying the leather bags/shoes etc
You're so right. Plant-Based is a great way to deflect from any criticism re animal products elsewhere in their lives.

Reactions: 9
A great source of primarily plant based recipes is Hetty McKinnon, if anyone wants any! She has a couple of cookbooks, and has also published recipes with the Guardian and SBS Food in Australia.

You're so right. Plant-Based is a great way to deflect from any criticism re animal products elsewhere in their lives.

I think she is always careful to stick to plant based food chat and vegan skin care rather than talking about animal rights and products such as leather bags or shoes as an example. She doesn't often express opinions on animal rights and her whole online persona is that she eats plant based for health reasons not for animal rights reasons

Reactions: 6
She's horrendous, like a roided up version of niomi smart. Never bought her overpriced food even when it was on sale at holland and Barratt. I though her story was inspiring (gag) until i found out she was a s@insbury trust fund kid. Don't give these people your hard earnt money tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even the food says "vegan friendly" rather than just saying vegan, presumably to distance from that label?

I keep checking her thread to see if anything has happened with her parents listed in Jeffrey epstein's little black book. I guess it'll just never be mentioned.

Reactions: 10
For the second time she has had a fringe cut and hates it straight away and is now clipping it as it grows back out, which will take forever because she only had it done a few weeks ago. She annoys me so much!

Reactions: 2
She looks so weird and intense in that video of Skye eating the avocado toast!

Reactions: 6
She looks so weird and intense in that video of Skye eating the avocado toast!
I think she’s got a really weird face generally, her expressions are often really bizarre, sometimes she looks almost possessed?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s got a really weird face generally, her expressions are often really bizarre, sometimes she looks almost possessed?
haha totally agree. She’s very strange looking!

Reactions: 2
I must admit I love her recipes, in particular the new book. I don’t buy into the little miss innocent act that she seems to portray but the recipes are tasty.

Reactions: 4
I think it's the big starey eyes!

Her daughter has them too (but it's cute on her)

See Ella's already got her onto eating avo toast. I wonder if she'll rebel when she's older :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
You mean....
God she looks so pale in that photo she looks seriously illl . I really wonder how many of the children of these parents bought up super healthy/vegan will go in completely the opposite direction when older?

Reactions: 3
So two years ago they had to close all but one deli and fire the staff because they were struggling financially, she made reference to them remortgaging their house for more money to pump into the business and asked people to support the one shop left..... but they’re now expanding it into a restaurant, at the same time they’re buying their own factory, have had several luxury holidays and also moved to a bigger house and can afford a full building renovation immediately? Wish my luck changed that quickly

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So two years ago they had to close all but one deli and fire the staff because they were struggling financially, she made reference to them remortgaging their house for more money to pump into the business and asked people to support the one shop left..... but they’re now expanding it into a restaurant, at the same time they’re buying their own factory, have had several luxury holidays and also moved to a bigger house and can afford a full building renovation immediately? Wish my luck changed that quickly
Regardless of what money the business makes, personally she has access to mIllions. She is not what she pretends to be at all.

Reactions: 13
Both her and Matt come from millionaire backgrounds. Her mother is the heir to Sainsbury’s! They will never be skint

I know they’re both trust fund kids and that their money will be separate to the business, I’m annoyed about her making a song and dance over remortgaging, firing good people, drumming up sympathy and within two years it’s all forgotten about they’re richer than ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.