Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s when he decides what to launch next… but he carefully considers whether there are at least 10 well established other brands with the same product
My guess is be some kind of amazing, revolutionary bottled water 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im going for sliced bread 😂 pioneering plant based sliced bread obvs because bread has never before been plant based of course

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you do an mba?! Or have you read loads of business books? Matt did 😜
No but I literally never stop working on these ideas, for the good of all plant based people out there ♥ not even to brush the tassels on my coffee table

Oh it should also cost three times a normal loaf of bread ofc

• Haha
Is she plant based and dumped being vegan? There's a highly regarded instagrammer who has posted an ostrich egg where vegan instahuns have liked their post. Ella hasn't but she's not being transparent that she's not vegan now

Is she plant based and dumped being vegan? There's a highly regarded instagrammer who has posted an ostrich egg where vegan instahuns have liked their post. Ella hasn't but she's not being transparent that she's not vegan now
Who is the instagrammer?

I didn’t think Ella was ever vegan? She always used to make a point of saying she would have steamed fish when eating out to firmly put herself in the plant based camp. I presumed this was calculated so that she had the broadest possible appeal. And she’s always liked her luxury leather & cashmere goods as far as I recall.

Reactions: 7
If he brings out coconut water I might die 😂
Wasn’t coconut water the product he was working on before he met Ella? I’d be shocked if he didn’t use this “Plants” opportunity to make his passion project finally come true 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is the instagrammer?

I didn’t think Ella was ever vegan? She always used to make a point of saying she would have steamed fish when eating out to firmly put herself in the plant based camp. I presumed this was calculated so that she had the broadest possible appeal. And she’s always liked her luxury leather & cashmere goods as far as I recall.
She is also not transparent about completely moving away from gluten free…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who is the instagrammer?

I'd say but I don't want to out my insta on tattle. 😄 the guys an absolute dick though and is always beggy for attention.

I always assumed she was vegan - my bad!

I'd say but I don't want to out my insta on tattle. 😄 the guys an absolute dick though and is always beggy for attention.

I always assumed she was vegan - my bad!
Tbf I’m not sure, just had the understanding she sat in the calculated camp of “I eat a vegan diet (ie plant based) but I’m not a vegan” to get the best of both worlds. Meanwhile picking up and dropping the micro fads along the way as it suited her eg sugar, gluten, spiralising, fasting….

Who is the instagrammer?

And didn't she serve chicken in her last restaurant? Ultimately she would do anything to make money, j would never classify her as vegan as it is not a decision made on ethical principles which is what veganism is

Reactions: 7
And didn't she serve chicken in her last restaurant? Ultimately she would do anything to make money, j would never classify her as vegan as it is not a decision made on ethical principles which is what veganism is
The main reason why she is not vegan is that she still uses animal products like leather etc. I’m fairly sure she has down jackets, pillows and duvets too. She keeps preaching about the environmental benefits of a plant based diet and then eats / drinks some of the foods with pretty insane carbon footprints.
---
1. Someone asks about her wedding dress, she says exactly NOTHING about it but includes the bragging list. Who asked, Ella? You 50+ employees and 120+ products are NOT relevant here.

2. If they go to bed by 10 and are asleep at 10 on the dot, this does not add up to 8 hours sleep / night so her routine is actually unhealthy and damaging on the long term - it also explains why at 31 her skin is the way it is and she looks constantly ran down. She actually is.

But I have another question, with having two children who let’s say go to bed by 8, when do they have time for each other? During the day they both work and are often not together in the office. In the afternoon and evening they have the kids. When do they watcha a movie or series together or just talk about anything other than work over a glass of wine? She posts about their date nights sometimes but that also seems a rushed one hour outing somewhere.

I don’t see what appeals to her followers anymore. She is bland and stupid, I’m sorry. She can’t put a sentence together. “So by that time they are awake” should actually be “so by the time they are awake”. It’s not even a typo.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t coconut water the product he was working on before he met Ella? I’d be shocked if he didn’t use this “Plants” opportunity to make his passion project finally come true 😅
Yes, that’s why I’d find it hysterical if he thought coconut water would be the next groundbreaking adventure, sort of like a memeception event, the irony would just fold in on itself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The main reason why she is not vegan is that she still uses animal products like leather etc. I’m fairly sure she has down jackets, pillows and duvets too. She keeps preaching about the environmental benefits of a plant based diet and then eats / drinks some of the foods with pretty insane carbon footprints.
---
1. Someone asks about her wedding dress, she says exactly NOTHING about it but includes the bragging list. Who asked, Ella? You 50+ employees and 120+ products are NOT relevant here.

2. If they go to bed by 10 and are asleep at 10 on the dot, this does not add up to 8 hours sleep / night so her routine is actually unhealthy and damaging on the long term - it also explains why at 31 her skin is the way it is and she looks constantly ran down. She actually is.

But I have another question, with having two children who let’s say go to bed by 8, when do they have time for each other? During the day they both work and are often not together in the office. In the afternoon and evening they have the kids. When do they watcha a movie or series together or just talk about anything other than work over a glass of wine? She posts about their date nights sometimes but that also seems a rushed one hour outing somewhere.

I don’t see what appeals to her followers anymore. She is bland and stupid, I’m sorry. She can’t put a sentence together. “So by that time they are awake” should actually be “so by the time they are awake”. It’s not even a typo.
God her life sounds mundane

Reactions: 1
God her life sounds mundane
She is such a basic St Andrews girl. I think originally she just wanted to make her modelling career happen and have some decent pocket money coming in by doing trendy North London supper clubs, having a tote bag line for the wellness girlies, the odd cookbook and maybe some yoga classes on the side. Enter CEO Matthew and it's suddenly an all-consuming family business where she's constantly out of her depth, very insecure about her abilities and trying to hide her stress with affirmations.

Reactions: 24
She is such a basic St Andrews girl. I think originally she just wanted to make her modelling career happen and have some decent pocket money coming in by doing trendy North London supper clubs, having a tote bag line for the wellness girlies, the odd cookbook and maybe some yoga classes on the side. Enter CEO Matthew and it's suddenly an all-consuming family business where she's constantly out of her depth, very insecure about her abilities and trying to hide her stress with affirmations.
I think this hits the nail on the head tbh…

Reactions: 11
Highly likely she never wanted any of this… she does not and sound truly happy AT ALL. Also I’m fairly certain she would much prefer to live the IT girl life, which she very much is not living.

But her modelling and IT girl life was also shattered by her dad’s divorce. If she actually became famous famous she would have never been able to put her dad’s coming out behind her. It would still be a topic today…

Exactly this. Plus I think she probably thought St Andrew’s would be a great place to bag a rich husband, so there would never be any pressure to pave a long term career and personally achieve a sustainable income as such. DE could’ve remained more of a paid hobby for her to dabble in when she felt like it that way, which I think would’ve made her much happier than the train CEO Matt has her on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.