Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they must qualify for an audit as the whole deliciously Ella group of companies added together exceeds those thresholds - they must have like 10 companies in the group.
Also - as someone who’s worked in audit, it could be considered a breach to advertise something like that. Exposing the fact that there are auditors in right now on a platform to over 1 mil followers. Very unprofessional. The audit should be kept professional, confidential, and by the book.
I feel second hand embarrassment for that Instagram story.
It just shows you how simple she really is and how she is actually one of those instagirls capitalising on having built a following.

Reactions: 6
It just shows you how simple she really is and how she is actually one of those instagirls capitalising on having built a following.
It's one of the things I find most irritating about her. DE has been around for a decade. She has six cookbooks, a restaurant, a massive product line but every routine business milestone is still a 'wow' event for her, or an excuse to play humble. She acts like a child playing shops (maybe that's how CEO Matthew makes her feel?) and it's excruciating.

Reactions: 12
✨wellness✨
IMG_4212.png

---
For someone who extolled the virtues of natural skincare and make up because anything else was “poison” she sure did a 180 fast huh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wait are you serious 💀? I had no idea and have been wondering for ages how she managed to control her POTS with diet alone!!
This is just so toxic and an utter lie. She’s treading very dangerously making such claims.

Reactions: 7
Why is she still carrying on with this lie?! She was on a million meds
She's never going to row back from her main selling point of her diet cured her illness. It's the perfect thing as it's impossible to disprove and if she was on meds then anyone involved wouldn't disclose it.

Man I would love a thread on Sophie Paterson another London socialite / interior designer ..check out her Youtube Chanel
If you want to write a intro or something on her I'll move that to create a new thread :)

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure Alice from gbbo is the same age as Ella. Granted Alice doesn’t have kids but shouldn’t Ella who has an “elite” diet look a bit better than this 😬
And she was only there because it was a PR thing from Waitrose. So Ella’s sold out supper club is bullshit too, it’s not sold out…

Ella looks pretty run down and definitely not super enthusiastic in that picture Alice posted.

And for looking better: Ella’s skin is terrible. But if you check her former bestie, Annie Clarke does not look much better either. Neither of them are the poster girls for yoga and vegan lifestyle they try to be.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I remember her taking the elder Victorian child to nursery when masks were still a requirement and we were in and out of lockdowns, she made a big song and dance about taking the bus like a commoner, so it’s interesting to see that favourite Victorian child is only just starting today, I guess the nanny needed a break?

IMG_4334.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her fave 10 minute meditation is ‘love who you are’ !!

Yeah a thin rich ultra privileged white woman, great thanks Ella 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Looking into the mirror: "You are rich. You are thin. Your own multiple properties. You have very large eyes."
"Your husband is thankfully always glued to his laptop so you don't have to spend too much time with him " 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Your husband is thankfully always glued to his laptop so you don't have to spend too much time with him " 🤣
do they even sleep in the same bed? Ceo Matthew is always out of bed by the time Ella does her pretty early yoga sessions…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.