Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I miss Encarta. The much-missed bridge between book encyclopedias and Google 😂
what was thta weird game that was on encarta? I remember playing it while pretending to study in the computer room so we didnt have to go outside in break.
anyone else use the MTV 2chat sites? I used lots of really dodgy chat forums and looking back SO many of the people were clearly adults pretending to be teenagers

Reactions: 2

peekachu

Chatty Member
iSketch - it was basically an online version of Pictionary and had a really great community! You could make your own custom wordlists and there were lots of amazing artists. It helped me get through my GCSE’s and A Levels, I spent hours de-stressing on there ❤

• Heart

Warpaint

VIP Member
I remember in the early 00's there was JoeCartoon.com that had loads of random gory animation shorts. They looked quite good for the time

Blurp

VIP Member
What Not To Knit and What Not To Crochet websites. I remember a group of us crying with laughter until it hurt over them.

Reactions: 1

Lord Voldemort

Neopets still around?

Also used to go on Gaiaonline. My bastard brother got my account banned though and it was never the same again. He asked for passwords in the forum when I left myself signed in.

Stardoll too!
I loved gaiaonline! I spent actual real money dressing up my avatar 🙈🙈

• Heart

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I miss Bebo so much! I was a proper Bebo kid 😀
Bebo days ❤ putting your best friends at the top.🤣 When we fell out we moved them down 🤣 giving love everyday. Man, I miss it.

I was also on MySpace💙 god, it all feels so old🤣

Also I know the website is still here, but I used to play this game 🤣 (EE makeover game)

MySpace
Bebo
Eastenders dress up game
Stardoll (think it's still about but I used to play it when I was younger 😅)
Bin weevels
Club penguin
I used to go on the Hollyoaks forum on the c4 website when I was like 13 and I loved it 😅
My scene
Jeez down memory line!!!
I've just looked and yep Star Doll is still here!! 😮 I thought it wouldn't be. Remember playing this.
EastEnders makeover, yes!!!!
AOL forums
I used to be on the C4 forums and Hollyoaks too!

Attachments

emm

VIP Member
Yes I used the MTV chat sites and I also found a good friend through the pen pal section on the MTV music teletext pages. Also C4 had one on their teletext music section "Planet Sound", I think it was called "Zine" and people left their email address and what bands they were into. It does seem so dodgy now 😬
I remember almost giving my home address to a girl who claimed to be in the US and wanted to orgamise an exchange for me to visit her, I shudder to think now, I did find some nice people albeit no one I am in touch with anymore

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
eBaumsworld
Miniclip - there was a game on there called “Boneless Girl” I don’t even know how to describe it but got banned from all the computers at school :ROFLMAO:

& I remember a website that was so strange I can’t for the life of me think of the name but had really weird videos. One was the “badger, badger, badger, badger, badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM” song.

I miss the early 2000’s:cry::ROFLMAO:
Weebl and Bob for the badgers 🦡

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
iSketch - it was basically an online version of Pictionary and had a really great community! You could make your own custom wordlists and there were lots of amazing artists. It helped me get through my GCSE’s and A Levels, I spent hours de-stressing on there ❤
Damn I miss it. Used to report people for writing 😂😂

• Heart

squiffle

I was on problempages.co.uk for YEARS. Made some lovely friends on there - even met some in person. God there were some dramas! I used to spend hours on there every day pretty much.

There used to be one called “snackspot.org” where they’d report on the “first sightings” of limited and festive edition sweets and chocolate 🤣 I truly loved it

Also another one called “NTK” - Need to know. Was written in the same ASCII style as Popbitch but I’m sure Charlie Brooker was behind it.

Elliebell2

MySpace
Bebo
Eastenders dress up game
Stardoll (think it's still about but I used to play it when I was younger 😅)
Bin weevels
Club penguin
I used to go on the Hollyoaks forum on the c4 website when I was like 13 and I loved it 😅
My scene
Omg I loved hollyoaks forum used to spend college ddays on it