Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
yes 😂 I think I definitely managed to infect our family computer downloading stuff off there.. and bit torrent. I don’t know if that’s still going
One time I downloaded something (I think it might have been Linkin Parks Meteora album) and it came with a virus. Next time my dad was using the computer a pop up with a very large black lady getting “attended to” by four burly bald men popped up… my dad was mystified as to how it’d happened. I can remember it clear as day!

My innocent days of the internet were MySpace, neopets (still going but gone to shit), LiveJournal and DeviantArt!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
MySpace
Bebo
Eastenders dress up game
Stardoll (think it's still about but I used to play it when I was younger 😅)
Bin weevels
Club penguin
I used to go on the Hollyoaks forum on the c4 website when I was like 13 and I loved it 😅
My scene

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I know it's still about but when DS (Digital Spy) got rid of the General Discussion/Showbiz/Politics forums earlier this year and turned them into read only mode it died IMO. I enjoyed reading them. Way to ruin your forum.👎

So I don't even go on it anymore. I suppose it's a good thing as I'd never have found here which is way better. 😁

Last edited:

Mumz2010

yes 😂 I think I definitely managed to infect our family computer downloading stuff off there.. and bit torrent. I don’t know if that’s still going
Pirate bay was another one…took a whole night to download an album 😂

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
Pirate bay was another one…took a whole night to download an album 😂
Omg don’t 😂 i used to use that too I think it’s been taken down now. My parents would have absolutely killed me if they knew I was downloading these dodgy torrents! those big old desktop pcs were expensive to replace if you got a virus that messed it up! I risked it all 😂

How did I forget about Akinator. We used to spend hours on there at sleepovers 😂

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Lycos search engine in the pre-Google days.

ASOS back when it was As Seen On Screen and sold copies of stuff Paris Hilton had worn.

Reactions: 7
Around 16 years ago my children's father had kid brothers and I was totally miffed and perplexed that they would spend their real pocket money in exchange for items that didn't physically exist on Habbo Hotel. I would even mock them for it. Now our own kid essentially does it with Fortnite. He possesses an account worth well over a thousand pound and don't even play the game anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Trouble chatroom and being 15 and lying to the website saying you were 16 and logging into trouble steam room and giving yourself a cringe and saucy name 😂😂

• Haha

Damita

Are there any websites you browsed years ago that are no longer around but you still wish they were? Here's a thread to get all nostalgic about them.

Reactions: 6

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Bebo - send me luv ♥♥♥♥

MSN - the notification noise is still engrained in my head

Limewire - I loved destroying the houses computer 😅

MySpace - AHH I was so jealous of the American scene kids 😭

Does anyone remember tinychat? It was like a webcam chat room where they had a chat board and then multiple people on camera up above the chat. I remember having so many arguments with Americans on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6