Dedikated Lifestyle #5 6 courses for brekky, lunch & dinner. “Loves her body” but photoshops it thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still in a Relationship/ married? I’m not an avid follower but occurred to me I hadn’t seen her partner or mentioned in a while

Yes she is. I believe he’s away working a lot which is why we never see him. Poor guy has to work like a dog just to afford her spending habits. Having a stay at home wife who spends copious amounts of money on things while trying to go viral has gotta be taking its toll.

Reactions: 4
Yes she is. I believe he’s away working a lot which is why we never see him. Poor guy has to work like a dog just to afford her spending habits. Having a stay at home wife who spends copious amounts of money on things while trying to go viral has gotta be taking its toll.
He’s always worked away even when she was a teacher. His job hasn’t changed since she became a wannabe influencer

Reactions: 1
Can’t even have a day out with friends without setting up the camera…. Proves she’s absolutely nothing without social media.
I just don’t understand. She’s literally filmed herself swirling a drink and acts puzzled on how to swirl her drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh here we go. The demand for the skirt just from Kate’s post means FAYT are going to sell out of it! 🤣 delulu
Usually when she is actually asked where something’s from she posts those comments to prove it. So now I never believe her when she says her dms were full of people asking. Liar liar

Do we think Kate is losing weight as Alright Hey and Britney Saunders are looking trimmer?

Do we think Kate is losing weight as Alright Hey and Britney Saunders are looking trimmer?
She’s probably thinking she’s trying. But she’s not doing anything to help herself. That’s why she never posts what she eats because she knows it’s way too big of a portion and absolutely tit food

Reactions: 2
She will just play the role of the fat friend, simple. They are all pretty beige to me, cookie cutter influencers trying to be different.

The thing is, because she is starting from a heavier weight, it actually wouldn't be thaaaaaaaaaat difficult to lose some weight and make it look super obvious. Like she could just ditch the ninja creami and start actually trying in her f45 classes and she would be halfway there.

Reactions: 5
Is she eating a full tub of ice cream every night??? Jesus Christ won’t be long before she gains another 10kilos! The amount of calories she would be consuming in those alone!

Is she eating a full tub of ice cream every night??? Jesus Christ won’t be long before she gains another 10kilos! The amount of calories she would be consuming in those alone!
I thought this too when she said she’s tried so many flavors this week. Girl no wonder your obese bleeping slow down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.