Dedikated Lifestyle #5 6 courses for brekky, lunch & dinner. “Loves her body” but photoshops it thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could record herself listening to the audio books for the first time and show her real faces and reactions. She’s such a try hard. She isn’t funny like Alright Hey. She doesn’t have a business like Brit. She’s done nothing with this. Now she’s just unemployed making cringe videos on the internet.
I bet you she will do just this now you’ve mentioned it ahahah Kate gets most of her ideas from tattle

Reactions: 4
She could record herself listening to the audio books for the first time and show her real faces and reactions. She’s such a try hard. She isn’t funny like Alright Hey. She doesn’t have a business like Brit. She’s done nothing with this. Now she’s just unemployed making cringe videos on the internet.
This!! I just don’t understand what she’s even “influencing”? Is it make up? Is it food? Is it nails? Is it books? Is it making ice cream? I don’t think even she knows. I can imagine she follows so many influencers simply to see how they’re getting popular & copying them. She has no imagination. She’s not funny. She’s not humble. She studied for how many years to be a teacher and didn’t even stick with it for more than a few short years and threw in a decent paying job to lounge about at home all day & taking selfies. When the day comes that she is forced to find work because no one is funding her boring lifestyle & ridiculous spending habits anymore, not to mention the cost of living once again goes crazy, she will have a rude shock. What will she do? Probably have to join the rest of us in the real world. Probably start again in retail or something (nothing wrong with retail. I work there myself).

PS I cannot stand people who do random acts of “kindness” for clout. I’m going to guess that she absolutely did not pay for their order but took smug selfie anyway just to post and gain some new traffic.
So bloody pathetic. BE HUMBLE.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This!! I just don’t understand what she’s even “influencing”? Is it make up? Is it food? Is it nails? Is it books? Is it making ice cream? I don’t think even she knows. I can imagine she follows so many influencers simply to see how they’re getting popular & copying them. She has no imagination. She’s not funny. She’s not humble. She studied for how many years to be a teacher and didn’t even stick with it for more than a few short years and threw in a decent paying job to lounge about at home all day & taking selfies. When the day comes that she is forced to find work because no one is funding her boring lifestyle & ridiculous spending habits anymore, not to mention the cost of living once again goes crazy, she will have a rude shock. What will she do? Probably have to join the rest of us in the real world. Probably start again in retail or something (nothing wrong with retail. I work there myself).

PS I cannot stand people who do random acts of “kindness” for clout. I’m going to guess that she absolutely did not pay for their order but took smug selfie anyway just to post and gain some new traffic.
Completely agree… it is no longer an act of kindness when you post it on social media! 🤬

But also Georgie is a disgusting scamming bleep. I think she’s much worse than Kate and her products are trash

Reactions: 11
Of course she jumps on the Pilates train. There is a plus size influencer who went to tswift and made her costumes (see the curvy thread) and she’s just started too🙄

She’s clearly got enough disposable income to be able to afford both pilates and F45 memberships… wonder if she thinks if she tags them enough they’ll sling her a comped membership rate!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Her crapping on about Pilates and how sore she will be just after Riley J posts about it?! Such a coinkidink Kate. Yawn. Slow clap for you.

How is she so 'sore' when she claims to trains every single Morning. Obese walrus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her crapping on about Pilates and how sore she will be just after Riley J posts about it?! Such a coinkidink Kate. Yawn. Slow clap for you.

How is she so 'sore' when she claims to trains every single Morning. Obese walrus.
I knew it had to be someone she was copying off and healthchick101 sorry I mean Riley makes way more sense

Reactions: 5
her PA Jemma is back from Vietnam and wow she is turning into a chip off the old block with rubbish useless content about cleaning her fridge out, with Kate’s classic camera inside the fridge shot. She is such a bogan as well 😫 Super clear why they get on so well. Bogans trying hard to be something they definitely aren’t.

Reactions: 8
Is she still in a Relationship/ married? I’m not an avid follower but occurred to me I hadn’t seen her partner or mentioned in a while

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.