Dedikated Lifestyle #5 6 courses for brekky, lunch & dinner. “Loves her body” but photoshops it thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love ice cream as much as the next person buuuut you really don’t need a tub every night - even if she is sharing with her partner it’s still a decent size to roll every night.. doesn’t matter if she’s adding protein powder and making it “healthy” 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed Kate a while back and I pop in here occasionally to see what she’s up to. Nothing, as per usual 🙃
Wish she’d quit with the mini skirts. Only a small percentage of the plus size community wear items of clothing like that 🙄

Reactions: 5
This thread has moved slower than what she does, I’m positive #6 will be no different

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dedikated still a fat lazy witch 😂
---
Dedikated to the lifestyle of the fat and the lazy😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she allergic to having a glass of water or something? There is always some pre workout or magical powder added into it

Reactions: 6
Dedikated lifestyle- get ready with Katie and you will see, she’s actually bigger in real life than what she claims to be.
👏

I am sooooooo bored of her content. I wonder if she’s losing engagement across the board. The same bloody looks and poses every time. These influencers really have a shelf life and she is way past her expiry date now.
She’s joined the Dugger family again

HAHAHA the bleeping microphone gets me every time.

Annnnnd yet again, another gym wear brand. LSKD that she is ObSEsSeD with. STAX. and the other brand must be paying next week.

#LOYALTY

Reactions: 4
HAHAHA the bleeping microphone gets me every time.

Annnnnd yet again, another gym wear brand. LSKD that she is ObSEsSeD with. STAX. and the other brand must be paying next week.

#LOYALTY
The gym clothes pics make me want to hurl. She looks so bleeping bad.. This is not a comment because she is plus size this is 1000% directed at Kate, it's just her. She has such a punchable pin head on that giant body.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.