Dedikated Lifestyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend lives on the lake there where she films herself and the dogs. She's been seen by residents there and they're not enamoured by it.
Hahaha YES! I know people who live in her street and they’re like she thinks she king shit driving her car, filming herself in the streets it’s funny when some people ask who the fuck is she and is she someone important!

Reactions: 10
Hahaha YES! I know people who live in her street and they’re like she thinks she king shit driving her car, filming herself in the streets it’s funny when some people ask who the fuck is she and is she someone important!
She looks like a tool going around suburbia filming herself like she's a kardashian

Reactions: 8
Truly, imagine seeing this nobody arm up in the air filming herself walking the dog's talking to herself on The Cenny Coast!?

Get over yourself.

Reactions: 8
Truly, imagine seeing this nobody arm up in the air filming herself walking the dog's talking to herself on The Cenny Coast!?

Get over yourself.
Big fish, small pond….nobody would even know who she is down here in Sydney living her glory days being famous on the Cenny

Reactions: 2
Notice there's nothing in her "massive caption" about health. She hasn't acknowledged or explained how she got from unhealthily slim to where she is now. She's not mentioning her regular binge eating on stories that's promoting gluttony and how she's navigating this phase of the journey. So many words that mean so little and give no insight into who she really is. She could've just used hashtag bopo.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t tag her bag on top of the suitcase cos it’s a fake Louis Vuitton! You can tell by the way the top of the bag is wrinkled near the straps and the texture isn’t right (I have the same monogram/colour but different style bag)

Reactions: 6
Didn’t tag her bag on top of the suitcase cos it’s a fake Louis Vuitton! You can tell by the way the top of the bag is wrinkled near the straps and the texture isn’t right (I have the same monogram/colour but different style bag)
She loves a fake this flog! How's those T Shirts she was promoting!?

Reactions: 7
Haha that’s brilliant imagine how ridiculous she looks filming herself running around.

I’m not surprised, but how about she actually just stops editing herself, that would be great damage control. Be honest. Show your real body you’re apparently so proud to show. Stand fucking normally in a photo.

Exactly.

Reactions: 4
Is this a bad editing fail on her leg or am I just seeing things
View attachment 1492325
No that’s an edit fail

Actually I’m pretty sure she’s using a similar filter to what Khloe Kardashian uses on videos and it’s glitching when the suitcase moves over her leg

She’s edited the ribbed fabric smooth
And the hem is blurred at her ankle.
She’s wearing the skims shape wear too. You can tell by her stomach.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So many edits lol not that I’m surprised but still …

Her stomach looks so weird!

Why does she push her tongue into her teeth like that it’s not cute

Stoppppp!!! She is also wearing a fake $12,200 Louis Vuitton ring!!!!!!!
this is almost as good as the plastic shoes she got as a “dupe” for the Balenciaga shoes

How would she find a fake version of the ring? Ali express? Etsy? Maybe she has actually spent that much on the real thing
Obviously I’m not good at knowing what to look for I did notice Jaz handmade has some similar flower shaped jewellery but it’s not a close “dupe”.

Attachments

Last edited:
T
There’s heaps of knock off sites…here we go…$170!

Attachments

DHGATE!

Entree, main and dessert for one! Not small sizes either.
Look I’m a big gal and I do eat a lot but even I wouldn’t eat that much. I’d share the entree eat the main and probably never get dessert or at least share it but god damn. All to yourself. I never realized how much she actually eats until I came to tattle

Reactions: 5
Me too. I’m also a bigger girl with a nice appetite but I couldn’t eat all of that. I have to agree with you I didn’t notice it until coming here now it’s all I see. She has gone from one bit of sourdough each day, up to two and now at three. I wouldn’t be burning enough energy if I ate like that.

Reactions: 9
You can see where the shape wear shorts are cutting in mid thigh as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.