Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange way to live your life ...shes pushing.weareskulp to the max on insta
All these influencers and z Listers are the same, I can't wait for the day it comes crashing down on them all

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All these influencers and z Listers are the same, I can't wait for the day it comes crashing down on them all
I keep an eye on insta because my granddaughter always coming out with wierd crap she's seen on there ....keep telling her why would to look like a rubber doll 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I think Taylor just got lucky with Riyad. I’d heard she’d been with a few footballers, including Aguero.
I don’t get what Darby see‘s in Michael Jackson looks wise, but they seem to match personality wise. The baby is the double of him.

I found it interesting that she pointed out that Ash’s Dad was there, made me wonder if she read here.
Aguero yes please ☺ but Riyad? I dont see the attraction there other than the big bucks. As for MJ…. so camp.

(Sorry just reading back a few posts)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just scrolled back om a few of Dawn’s photos and saw that she ma some point when her youngest turned 13 that she could run her own account.

Aguero yes please ☺ but Riyad? I dont see the attraction there other than the big bucks. As for MJ…. so camp.

(Sorry just reading back a few posts)
I agree, u can see what she saw in Aguero if it's true, but Riyad has to be about the money. She just needs to have a legal wedding now without a prenup involved, although she's set up for at least 18 years now.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think she maybe didn't want to miss all the glam of the city finale (vip guest style) so her and Dawn made an excuse to come home early or is that really nasty of me to suggest that?!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone think she maybe didn't want to miss all the glam of the city finale (vip guest style) so her and Dawn made an excuse to come home early or is that really nasty of me to suggest that?!

I think you are spot on. I thought of it immediately when I spotted her down on the pitch at the end, I'm assuming they were his children with him and she was determined to assert her status for the cameras.

Reactions: 11
I thought she would have always been coming back for it and they'd have known that she was, especially with it being such a important game. Having said that, I could imagine Dawn coming up with something like that.

Reactions: 3
I thought she would have always been coming back for it and they'd have known that she was, especially with it being such a important game. Having said that, I could imagine Dawn coming up with something like that.
I agree but I think the rest of the hen party only came back yesterday so she'd have not made it back in time had she not created some kind of excuse to leave early.

Reactions: 1
I agree but I think the rest of the hen party only came back yesterday so she'd have not made it back in time had she not created some kind of excuse to leave early.
Yeah, I thought that she may have originally arranged to fly back the day before, but who knows with them lot

Reactions: 1
Riyadh’s mother is in the UK too (& having the Sculpt treatment by the looks of it👀)..
Taylor’s not far off… maybe Dawneh’s not going back just yet…🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ower Ash was busy tidying his make-up drawers.Would that be the bespoke draws made aristainteriors
Riyadh’s mother is in the UK too (& having the Sculpt treatment by the looks of it👀)..
Taylor’s not far off… maybe Dawneh’s not going back just yet…🫣
Dawneh on Morpheus machine this Morning the up keep of her bet when she takes everything off on a night she don't recognize herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.