Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1273978

I wonder if Dawn will be on Season 2 or is she done with the RHW chain? 🤔
I think she'll be on it in some capacity. I wonder if she'll be a guest housewife, she did meet up with Caroline Stanbury when she was looking for a house, but I've not seen them in instagram together since then and Dawn didn't go to her wedding.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the documents of Rebekah Vardy’s texts to her manager(?) where she’s fuming that Colleen unfollowed her on her private Insta but still has ‘dawn bleeping ward’ on there😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone seen the documents of Rebekah Vardy’s texts to her manager(?) where she’s fuming that Colleen unfollowed her on her private Insta but still has ‘dawn bleeping ward’ on there😭😭😭
Just read that and was howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So.. Dawn & Taylor are heading home early.. Taylor had bit of a health scare ( she’s preggers)

Reactions: 4
So.. Dawn & Taylor are heading home early.. Taylor had bit of a health scare ( she’s preggers)
I didn't know she'd had a scare, shops the baby is ok? I presumed she was going home for the match tomorrow

Reactions: 1
I didn't know she'd had a scare, shops the baby is ok? I presumed she was going home for the match tomorrow
She wants to slow down

They have hospital in Dubrovnik I would have gone there

Last edited:
I’ve just seen Dawn‘s hospital update, I hate posts lime that, it’s attention seeking at it‘s lowest form.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen Dawn‘s hospital update, I hate posts lime that, it’s attention seeking at it‘s lowest form.
I remember when Lauren said Dawn asked her to visit her in hospitable, and to wheel her outside in her wheelchair as she had arranged for some paps to be there. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought she had moved to Dubai and where are Charley and ashton
It looks like Ash is still in Dubai. I thought she'd be back once the court case was over. I reckon she's trying to get on rhod

Reactions: 2
It looks like Ash is still in Dubai. I thought she'd be back once the court case was over. I reckon she's trying to get on rhod
Strange way to live your life ...shes pushing.weareskulp to the max on insta

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.