Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume that their marriage isn’t legally binding anyway……Dawn must be desperate to March him down that aisle pronto.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Taylor’s had the baby, all wards have been awfully quiet

Reactions: 4
I thought Taylor had been quiet that’s why I guessed she had the baby.. on my birthday 🤣

Reactions: 2
Is it odd that they didnt say in which country the child was born?

Reactions: 2
What a load of tat
Funny Dawneh does put me in mind of that step dad in Kardashians Manley like

I thought Taylor had been quiet that’s why I guessed she had the baby.. on my birthday 🤣
Made the daily mail mind you 30 stories down on celebrity section....have had all low down from me grandaughter she so gulable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know I sound incredibly judgy, but I can't believe Taylor is leaving her one week old with Dawn to babysit. It's not just that the bay is one week old, but also I just can't believe how quickly she's healed from the pregnancy if she's going out so soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry but I find this sooo weird?! Taylor’s baby is 8 days old.. why is she having a sleepover with nana’s? Urgh these ‘influencers’ do my head in, if you don’t want a baby don’t have one, my baby is 10 months and still has never had a ‘sleepover’. It makes me really sad for the babies, why do you already want her gone for the night 😓 this is your bonding time and when she needs you most

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.