Dawn O'Porter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is sali Hughes anyway? I keep seeing her name on here
I only came across her yesterday as so many vloggers were sharing her story. She's a 'journalist' who writes about Beauty for the Guardian newspaper. She's complaining about Tattle and all the lies that have been told about her. Same old, same old!

Just seen the 2009-2011 ish bullying that sali Hughes & her cronies engaged in. Long twitter pile ons calling her prawn & being horribly bitchy. Hardly any tweets left up but crumbs, WHAT A bleep. Dawn is so bleeping cool compared to them. Glad that it’s getting exposure.
What's this?

Reactions: 1
I love her too, she makes me laugh and is really funny, if Chris pops in her stories they seem so normal and lovely. No shots of her kids and just fab.

Reactions: 2
I love Chris, he's so funny! They do seem like a really happy couple which is nice to see.

Did anyone see Chris drunk on Last Leg?!

Apparently it was his birthday and he had been drinking beforehand!

In one of her insta stories with him when they were singing together they were so obviously drunk..they do seem to like a drink! But it was hilarious.

I love it that when Dawn first met Chris, she was seeing someone else but she actually said to her sister about Chris 'I'm going to marry him'!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love Chris, he's so funny! They do seem like a really happy couple which is nice to see.

Did anyone see Chris drunk on Last Leg?!

Apparently it was his birthday and he had been drinking beforehand!

In one of her insta stories with him when they were singing together they were so obviously drunk..they do seem to like a drink! But it was hilarious.

I love it that when Dawn first met Chris, she was seeing someone else but she actually said to her sister about Chris 'I'm going to marry him'!
That was one of the best hours of telly I've ever seen. Adam Hills didn't know what to do. It was brilliant!

Its up to over 450 now.

I love Dawn, and have been following her since I was a teen, she was really influential for me when I was younger and still is now. I probably won't be getting her Patreon mostly because if I got a one for all the people on there who I want to support, I'd have no money. But good on her for doing it, imo.

Reactions: 5
She believes writing shouldn't be for free and is avoiding an #adgrid on her Instagram account. Absolutely fair fucks to her.

It's grim to read about her loaded movie star husband and assumptions around that. Eugh.

Reactions: 9
Yes, she is funny, down to earth, likeable and smart. She's actually a lot more "relatable" than most of the influencers who are supposed to be "normal" tbh, despite being famous for an actual reason and having a famous husband. I'd go for a pint with her.

This forum is full of people feeling manipulated and sold to by influencers who will sell you anything to make money, and none of it is genuine, and people often wonder what these influencers ‘do’ and that they should work for a living. And here is someone doesn’t do ADs but does use their talent (appreciate not everyone will like her books) and platform to work for a small fee. She’s a writer, why should she have to give that away for free?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m a fan of hers and actually (whispers) a member - is that even the word? - of her Patreon.
Was so so at first but I’m loving the content of the isolation stuff. She’s having the same sort of tit days as I am it seems - albeit she has
More booze, weed and my husband is not at all famous. I’m enjoying the content anyway for now.

The book deal pays for the book writing no? So the patreon pays for the article writing. I don’t have a problem with women valuing their output.

They are doting parents, try not to worry about the kids. I reckon there’s a nanny anyway.

staff edit.
some posts have been moved from rave into influencers to continue the less ravey discussion there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we start this up again?

I LOVE Dawn! Properly love her. I am a member of her Patreon and she is absolutely hilarious. If you like her it is worth signing up. She is properly real & not at all fake.