Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamchat

Once she had her phone stolen and went searching for it after getting a location of the phone. She was shouting phone thief come out!! Another classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone else follow her on Instagram? She is hilarious.

I wanted to add a Rave thread for that, and also for her stories she did last night about a product she had been gifted. Other "influencers" could learn a thing or two.

And no shots of her kids. Like it should be.

Reactions: 20

Mamchat

I love her rambles!!! When she went to the hotel to finish her book and just kept posting and then they sent flowers up. I loved that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This forum is full of people feeling manipulated and sold to by influencers who will sell you anything to make money, and none of it is genuine, and people often wonder what these influencers ‘do’ and that they should work for a living. And here is someone doesn’t do ADs but does use their talent (appreciate not everyone will like her books) and platform to work for a small fee. She’s a writer, why should she have to give that away for free?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

She believes writing shouldn't be for free and is avoiding an #adgrid on her Instagram account. Absolutely fair fucks to her.

It's grim to read about her loaded movie star husband and assumptions around that. Eugh.

Reactions: 9

Notaninstamum

Only just started following Dawn recently but I bloody love her. Especially her getting ready for the Emmys videos. When Chris came in & said "who are you influencing?" 😂 I love them both

Reactions: 8

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Not a "hater" in sight. How great is this thread. Credit where credit is due and this girl deserves it, just getting on with her life and sharing the fun stuff 🙌

Reactions: 7

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Just seen the 2009-2011 ish bullying that sali Hughes & her cronies engaged in. Long twitter pile ons calling her prawn & being horribly bitchy. Hardly any tweets left up but crumbs, WHAT A CUNT. Dawn is so fucking cool compared to them. Glad that it’s getting exposure.

Reactions: 7

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I love Chris, he's so funny! They do seem like a really happy couple which is nice to see.

Did anyone see Chris drunk on Last Leg?!

Apparently it was his birthday and he had been drinking beforehand!

In one of her insta stories with him when they were singing together they were so obviously drunk..they do seem to like a drink! But it was hilarious.

I love it that when Dawn first met Chris, she was seeing someone else but she actually said to her sister about Chris 'I'm going to marry him'!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dawn and her sister Jane drunk on insta stories was one of the funniest things I’ve watched. It’s on her highlights I think if you haven’t seen it. Cried with laughter at that one. I love her.

• Haha
D

Deleted member 14542

I am quite fascinated with her, and I do like her ..... that phase of manic manic billions of Instagram stories chatting away to herself, she must miss documentary making. She 's quite Narcissistic I think .... but there's not much glamour I'll give her that, and she doesn't pimp her kids which is thumbs up.

BeckyTheMaid

Its up to over 450 now.

I love Dawn, and have been following her since I was a teen, she was really influential for me when I was younger and still is now. I probably won't be getting her Patreon mostly because if I got a one for all the people on there who I want to support, I'd have no money. But good on her for doing it, imo.

Reactions: 5

Snoop D O Double G

Love Dawn! So funny when she posts ‘unattractive’ photos of herself and captions them “married to a movie star” 😂. Seen that one of her books is on offer, going to download it as I love her style of gramming’ so I’ll see what he writing is all about.

Reactions: 4