Dawn O'Porter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her absolutely hilarious on Instagram but for some reason I find her humour doesn't transfer to her books. I've read her newest one as I belong to Netgalley and whilst I thought it was better than The Cows, I just find her humour doesn't come through as well.

My favourite is when her and Chris are drunk and do an Insta live sing song!

Did she ever get it back?
No unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
It's a shame she doesn't want to do any more documentaries, I really liked them. Thoroughly enjoyed the mouse infestation tho :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Not a "hater" in sight. How great is this thread. Credit where credit is due and this girl deserves it, just getting on with her life and sharing the fun stuff 🙌

Reactions: 7
Dawn and her sister Jane drunk on insta stories was one of the funniest things I’ve watched. It’s on her highlights I think if you haven’t seen it. Cried with laughter at that one. I love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved her doing her Emmy make-up, completely down to earth and hilarious.

Reactions: 11
Once she had her phone stolen and went searching for it after getting a location of the phone. She was shouting phone thief come out!! Another classic.
Of all the hilarious Dawn stories, this was my favourite 😂

Reactions: 2
Love her,always have,makes me laugh allot (and Chris)met her she’s just as awesome in real life 💗

Reactions: 3
Just seen the 2009-2011 ish bullying that sali Hughes & her cronies engaged in. Long twitter pile ons calling her prawn & being horribly bitchy. Hardly any tweets left up but crumbs, WHAT A bleep. Dawn is so bleeping cool compared to them. Glad that it’s getting exposure.

Reactions: 7
Only just started following Dawn recently but I bloody love her. Especially her getting ready for the Emmys videos. When Chris came in & said "who are you influencing?" 😂 I love them both

Reactions: 8