David Walliams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread about him already? I couldn't find one. Anyway, am I the only person to whom he gives the absolute and utter creeps? My other half was watching BGT one night and I was literally backing into the sofa to try and 'get away' from him. I actually had to leave the room. There's just something malevolent about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Is there a thread about him already? I couldn't find one. Anyway, am I the only person to whom he gives the absolute and utter creeps? My other half was watching BGT one night and I was literally backing into the sofa to try and 'get away' from him. I actually had to leave the room. There's just something malevolent about him.
I agree there is something a bit iffy I can’t quite put my finger on

Reactions: 15
I don’t mind him but I find the camp act a bit offputting. He plays it up so much that people think he is gay, and it’s very much played for laughs that he acts camp and that doesn’t really sit right with me. To me it feeds into the narrative of alienating gay people by making them an object to laugh at. Like, young men today see that and think oh if you act like that you can be laughed at? This probably makes me sound really snowflake-y, I’m not explaining it as well as I could. 😅 it just doesn’t gel and it’s so tiring to me personally.

I’m sure I read, and this is total unfounded gossip, that he was/is a right sleaze who as @Mustard says prefers much younger women!

Reactions: 40
My friend used to date him. Put it this way- he’s got a lot to give in the trouser department.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I really hate his camp pretend to be gay act, it’s offensive how much he plays up the act when he is actually completely straight. He plays offensive gay stereotypes and it just isn’t entertaining, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 36
I can't stand him either🤢, I also find him weird and creepy. My friend on the other hand says she finds him very attractive😂. Each to their own I suppose.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I've seen him get interviewed a couple of times (by Jonathan Ross I think) and both times I thought he was really immature, rude and a right attention-bleep. He wouldn't let anyone else speak and kept demanding to be the ~star~. Can't stand the obnoxious arse.

Reactions: 14

Yel

I'm so bored of hearing adverts for his classical music podcast. Global radio stations started promoting it at the beginning of the year and the ad is played relentlessly.

Did he and Matt Lucas fall out?
There was a big fall out in the late Little Britain days, somehow they managed to work together for longer to do Come Fly With Me, but they did go their separate ways and had properly fallen out and didn’t speak for years until fairly recently they seem to have mended fences, hence the Little Brexit, Little Britain Radio 4 special.

Reactions: 7
Yesssss I'm so glad it's not just me!
I cannot stand him. I hate how attention seeking and immature he is. Not funny in the slightest

Reactions: 10
I find him very creepy and annoying. I don't think I've ever found him very funny; he's just not very original.

Reactions: 6