Darren John

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eats loads of unhealthy loaded with fat and sugar but its ok folks I drink diet coke!
---
Darren kicking the arse out of his new side hussle

DJ FOOD AUDITS. Theres a new video every day :lol: not sure how many are old but he must be spending £150 + a week eating out
Painfully dull vlogs as well. Shovelling food into your mouth and nodding is just not interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen his Sweet Caroline on the Kareoke machine?

He’s either a massive egomaniac or has a huge set of bollocks.

• Haha
Anyone seen his Sweet Caroline on the Kareoke machine?

He’s either a massive egomaniac or has a huge set of bollocks.
Aye. Says he hasn't sung in 10 years. Listening to this helps you to understand why.😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aye. Says he hasn't sung in 10 years. Listening to this helps you to understand why.😳
He sounded really out of breath and he was only singing🙄 I really think this man has an addiction to food he's getting bigger by the day poor Daisy Duke 🥺

And so continues the slowest, most prolonged mid-life crisis on record. I’ve never seen the like. After the crisis has ended I wonder if DJ will watch his videos back and think….’what the duck was I thinking?’. On the latest karaoke video he tells us that he once headlined in the winter gardens in Margate. You simply cannot get any more Alan Partridge than that. But what worries me more is the fact he’s out of breath whilst sat on his sofa. Then on his Tenerife travel video he teases us viewers by saying ‘how long am I here for?’ Leaving us all on tenterhooks only to reveal 30 seconds later that this is his car for the next week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's defo going through a mid life crisis.

Its pretty sad to watch actually, it's like he's got no direction or knows what he wants to do.

Reactions: 4
He confuses me. He had his hours cut a few months ago and seemingly it was serious enough for him to start looking for cheaper accomodation. Since then, he's started his food channel and posts videos most days of him eating and spending. He was in Prague for Christmas, is in Tenerife now (club class BA) and has New York and Thailand booked for later this year. Did they cut his hours and quadruple his salary?

He averages about 5.5k views per vlog and only put out about a dozen in the last month, on his channel. Not sure if that would pay well, but when you Google that amount, it suggests between $60-$300.

That steak and potates he had were terrible🤢 The steak looked like a piece of coal and the potatoes looked like pebbles of the beach 🤣

Reactions: 1
Darren John looks washed out, he looks like he has lost the plot. The vlogs are beyond dull now, someone should tell him to hang his camera up! I mean, litrally, how may videos can you do of yourself eating fry ups???

Darren John looks washed out, he looks like he has lost the plot. The vlogs are beyond dull now, someone should tell him to hang his camera up! I mean, litrally, how may videos can you do of yourself eating fry ups???
It's not even food reviews now it's just watching him eating his lunch or dinner🙄 I watch Gary Eats he's a lovely man 🙂

‘What red shirt shall I wear ?’ Is today’s wardrobe challenge.

5155EAB0-375B-4E4A-A5A8-1F42FD5B2012.jpeg

19E34141-3D76-45CE-8EBD-1F591B82CDD8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s ok he’s found a shop where all the clothes are €5 and they carry sizes up to XXXXXXXXXXXL so he’s sure to find something that fits.

• Haha
Djs video from the Sun Inn is unreal

Frozen Yorkshire, Tinned Steak, Mash & All the trimmings (frozen garden peas). With ketchup ontop

Slurring his words. Saying its better than food you can get back home. Also drops in that hes met three people who only went to the bar because of his reccomendation hahaha.

#DAVIDBRENT
---
Getting pelters in the replies too hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Djs video from the Sun Inn is unreal

Frozen Yorkshire, Tinned Steak, Mash & All the trimmings (frozen garden peas). With ketchup ontop

Slurring his words. Saying its better than food you can get back home. Also drops in that hes met three people who only went to the bar because of his reccomendation hahaha.

#DAVIDBRENT
---
Getting pelters in the replies too hahaha
He's been eating some shite lately🤢

• Haha