Darren John

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy could talk a glass eye to sleep! He is one if the worst Youtubers......boring AF and very weird!

Reactions: 4
The guy could talk a glass eye to sleep! He is one if the worst Youtubers......boring AF and very weird!
Agree he really is the cure for insomnia but he thinks he's gods gift to women. What's with all the winking to the camera?

Should rebrand it the Mid Life Crisis Diaries what with that silly girls Harley and the Ducati winky replacement.

Reactions: 3
I refuse to believe Darren worked so long in the construction industry rooming with a load of blokey blokes for months on end.

The guy is totally devoid of any personality but he is quite up himself and is keen to project that he’s got a few quid in the bank.

Reactions: 1
How can he afford to live in that swanky apartment in the city?.

I'm wondering if he's drug running on his motorbike?

Reactions: 1
How can he afford to live in that swanky apartment in the city?.

I'm wondering if he's drug running on his motorbike?
Linkedin seems to indicate that he is a H&S expert in the construction industry. He comes across quite thick so it shows you how much money there is to be made if your face fits and you hit lucky in life.

Reactions: 2
Interesting. Always had him down as an accountant or insurance peddler.
He has fallen on his feet whatever he is doing. Id love to know why him and McMaster fell out. I suspect it WAS down to Lee being flakey and dropping out of stuff.

Reactions: 3
Has Darren been paying for views/comments recently? His channel looked to be dying a death and yet some of his recent videos have an insane amount of likes, comments and views???

His chanel died a few months ago I thought, there is only so many times you can review a fry up or a curry! Add to that, winking at the camera and bizarre mental health smiles all the time.

Has Darren been paying for views/comments recently? His channel looked to be dying a death and yet some of his recent videos have an insane amount of likes, comments and views???
He has the same tit views apart from the poached egg vid which has 126k views. That's one of those gimmicky vids which can go viral. He probably thought he'd get a boost in views since the poached egg vid but his last few videos have failed to hit double figures which is usually the case for him.