Darren John

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this bloke special needs ?
Tonight he's blathering on about instavolt having his money as a "free loan" FFS man, pre authorisation fees NEVER leave your account - it's ring fenced and cancelled after your bank pays them.
Is he really that thick, or is it all an act to gain clicks ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Darren kicking the arse out of his new side hussle

DJ FOOD AUDITS. Theres a new video every day :lol: not sure how many are old but he must be spending £150 + a week eating out

Reactions: 1
Darren kicking the arse out of his new side hussle

DJ FOOD AUDITS. Theres a new video every day :lol: not sure how many are old but he must be spending £150 + a week eating out
That fry up he made was horrendous, how much oil can you soak into bread🤢

Baron John as was now aka ‘Oily Olly’ can’t find the bacon he likes at Waitrose? Two crappy gammons cut in half will do as a sub apparently. Who on earth cooks fried bread like he does and the eggs were obviously overcooked, check the sudden edit as he went to cut into one. Bubble was burnt. That is all.

Baron John as was now aka ‘Oily Olly’ can’t find the bacon he likes at Waitrose? Two crappy gammons cut in half will do as a sub apparently. Who on earth cooks fried bread like he does and the eggs were obviously overcooked, check the sudden edit as he went to cut into one. Bubble was burnt. That is all.
You're forgetting he used to work as a chef 🙄

Darren is absolutely lashing the scran videos out. I thought he was skint and / or on a health kick!?!

Some of the money he spends on food is mental, i’m sure it’s just to boast.

Makes some mad nosies and pulls some mad faces when he’s eating too haha

Darren is absolutely lashing the scran videos out. I thought he was skint and / or on a health kick!?!

Some of the money he spends on food is mental, i’m sure it’s just to boast.

Makes some mad nosies and pulls some mad faces when he’s eating too haha
Not watched him for ages, found him incredibly boring.

Does he still play classical music over a shot of an egg yolk running down a burnt bit of toast ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
DJ said he moaned about him being a 'user' (although no one was named).

We can have a dance haahhahahaha

What video is DJ moaning about where he says mcmaster was egging his minions onto troll dj or mock him?

Noticed in one of his latest blogs he’s boasting he never checks the price of something before he buys it because you just dont do that. If you want something you just get it. :sick:

what an afwul, entitled flex. Bellend

Reactions: 5
DJ better watch out. There's a new guy called Loaded London muscling in on his turf doing much better 'caf' reviews and he sounds 'wellard!!

• Haha
DJ better watch out. There's a new guy called Loaded London muscling in on his turf doing much better 'caf' reviews and he sounds 'wellard!!
Another possible minion for the MacRepeater to latch onto maybe, especially if he has a spare bedroom.

• Haha
I feel a bit sorry for old DJ. He’s clearly been used and abused by our old friend the MacDaddy but I’m almost certain I’m watching a decent bloke going through a mid life crisis or some kind of slow motion mental breakdown! His video content ranges from bizarre to abysmal and I really, really want to like his content but watching a dishevelled 50 odd year old bloke wandering aimlessly in the rain along Margate seafront is not what I want to be watching on YouTube. I’m sure he’s desperate to be a successful vlogger but the content needs to be a lot better, the editing needs to improve and if I saw him face to face id have to say look mate, it’s just not happening!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cudnt agree more with the above post, DJ looks a washed up mess living on memories of yesteryear!

His diet is atrocious also!