Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RainyVee

Making a salad dressing...use avocado because it has all the vitamins & AMIGO'S in it...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

RainyVee

Kofi with that god-awful smile. I just don't believe they're following Islam for any other reason than what they (mainly Mawu) can exploit it for.
I think she's a very unstable individual.

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Hahaha most definitely doesn't tickle my pickle either🤣
I find it so funny that she seems to think he’s so incredibly attractive that people are obsessed with him 🤣 he’s a very normal looking guy and she’s defo punching but that’s about it hahaha

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Here we are! I feel really concerned for Kofi tbh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Linkylu

Chatty Member
She said on live that she didn’t need to pay for it …. She’s so full of shit, to be a good liar you need to have some level of intelligence
wasn’t she thanking people for their generosity saying the wedding is only happening due to their kindness, that’s the glory of Allah, all due to him - no it’s due to stupid or vulnerable people and your blatant manipulation. He’s just as bad with his constantly grinning face.

This is an old one but she was being vile to him here too

---
She ran a King's & Queens group in which she would regularly throw her toys out her pram, delete the group then remake it. On one occasion they were asking for money for food as was the norm, did a food bank visit...all shown on tiktok but she was telling all the female members of this group she was going to buy tiaras for everyone. I'm sat there thinking hang on a minute, you are using a food bank for food, asking for money for food yet you're saying you're going to buy diamanté style tiaras for everyone? The whole group collapsed in the end because she hated people talking to each other when she wasnt about & if you had something medically wrong with you hers was 5 times worse. If you're not kissing her arse in appraisal & awe or giving her massive sympathy & telling her how wonderful & brave she is then you're a shit friend!
I think this is related to what you've said

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eachpeach

VIP Member
I wonder when she became a pissed head and started abusing her children just found a Facebook profile under her maiden name from 2016 and it's full of actually nice family days out. Odd

• Wow

anonforever

Chatty Member
I'd really like a deep dive/wiki into them. I'm absolutely fascinated. Their wedding photos are lovely and they look like two normal happy individuals. Where did it slide down into complete chaos and lucifer-ism? Did she sell her soul and get a chip implanted in her brain or something? I need to know.
I think she’s always been bat shit but it’s escalated over the past few years, her old photos she looks just as insane but thinner.