Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to assume that Con has a proper job, probs stressful like all jobs and yer man is bouncing from one holiday to another.

Victoria (Disney in detail) had a similar deal going for a while there.

Reactions: 1
I’m just going to assume that Con has a proper job, probs stressful like all jobs and yer man is bouncing from one holiday to another.

Victoria (Disney in detail) had a similar deal going for a while there.
I'd bounce him out the door with his suitcase for one final time.
Then change the locks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230516_091236_Instagram.jpg

Watching bleeping cartoons at 7am while normal adults get ready for a full day at work.....bleeping knobber

Yep, and it’s likely another cryptic message to go with all the other cryptic messages.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
My pleasure 👍

Lots of people would love to be in that position. We can all have our opinions on it but it’s their money at the end of the day.

I know of a few gay couples that have adopted that film their lives, personally I’m not sure it’s a good thing but I don’t make the rules.

Whilst I slate him for certain things, I do hope they have happiness, and giving a chance to a kid that's been in care is always commendable.

I hope he does grow up a bit as he certainly can't swan off on a whim now as he has responsibilities. Also, I hope the child does not appear anywhere on his vlogs for obvious reasons. Sadly vloggers can't be trusted to keep their kids out of it, despite saying they would, as its another angle to monetize.. (Tim Tracker)

Reactions: 7
Whilst I slate him for certain things, I do hope they have happiness, and giving a chance to a kid that's been in care is always commendable.

I hope he does grow up a bit as he certainly can't swan off on a whim now as he has responsibilities. Also, I hope the child does not appear anywhere on his vlogs for obvious reasons. Sadly vloggers can't be trusted to keep their kids out of it, despite saying they would, as its another angle to monetize.. (Tim Tracker)
If he has adopted a child that has been in care he will surely be closely supervised/supported at least for the first few years. The wee lad has already had a difficult start and you have to hope they will cherish and protect him not manipulate the situation to grow the brand. Why do I have my doubts?

He's a massive man child himself.
I hope that I'm proven wrong but I don't see him as parent material. At least Con seems more mature and had the sense to duck Moon Head off for weeks at a time.

Reactions: 3
If he has adopted a child that has been in care he will surely be closely supervised/supported at least for the first few years. The wee lad has already had a difficult start and you have to hope they will cherish and protect him not manipulate the situation to grow the brand. Why do I have my doubts?
He mentioned 9 months in the insta post so perhaps it's a new born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.