Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his new vlog.... says his only problem with Yak and Yeti is that it's dark (it doesn't look dark to me in the video)

also says his favourite Disney restaurant ever is Captain Jacks at Disneyland Paris which is actually dark ! make it make sense :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did he actually say “you only get one shot at going to Florida”?

Did he mean this month?
---
I’d be spitting feathers if my other half was swanning around Animal Kingdom like that.

Eating at a table service and riding one ride on an afternoon, while I was back home working!

especially a few weeks after getting off a two week cruise to the Bahamas. Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Did he actually say “you only get one shot at going to Florida”?

Did he mean this month?
---
I’d be spitting feathers if my other half was swanning around Animal Kingdom like that.

Eating at a table service and riding one ride on an afternoon, while I was back home working!

especially a few weeks after getting off a two week cruise to the Bahamas. Jesus.
Folk are struggling to put food on the table. He is so out of touch the lazy bleeping prick.
Something doesn't add up.

Reactions: 2
I think he’s been fully funded by Con.
But what does the illusive Con do? He is supposedly from money but why do they live in a shithole and why can Danny only afford one tracksut top and two tee shirts?
Wouldn't you wind Moon Head in on his ridiculous amount of holidays and spend the money on your home?
It is also strange that he is happy for him to travel with other men and share accommodations.
Again, something doesn't add up.

Reactions: 3
It IS odd, and he’s starting to pivot from “Con doesn’t like going on holidays at Disneyworld” to “Con’s a bit annoyed I’m going on this holiday without me”

I think he convinced Con he needed time to build a brand. Not sure how Con’s in a position to fund him, but clearly he’s not working himself in any full time capacity.

Reactions: 1
Trying to avoid his latest tit show. Has he revealed how to save for Disney? IE, how to fund at least 4 trips in a 12 month period?

The internet has just thrown me up a link to DDB productions under this thread and it’s his production company. I guess that’s how he makes his money?

• Wow
The internet has just thrown me up a link to DDB productions under this thread and it’s his production company. I guess that’s how he makes his money?
Can you please share a link, or logo or something so I can look....Google isn't my friend today

if you trace him through companies house you find another Company that seems active but late submitting this years docs.

He’s got to be up to something dodgey money wise! Nothing adds up, he doesn’t have an actual job and judging by his views, I doubt he makes enough to live off from YouTube…never mind pay for multiple Florida trips a year 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.