Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope it’s not a multi level marketing scheme he starts promoting 🙈
I think that’s what it will be, a few instahuns I follow are doing it. He’s delusional never would I trust anyone other than a proper travel agent/counsellor. His DVC must be working well for him 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think that’s what it will be, a few instahuns I follow are doing it. He’s delusional never would I trust anyone other than a proper travel agent/counsellor. His DVC must be working well for him 🤣
that is an instant unfollow for me as it’s only a matter of time before they slide into dm’s and ask hey babes how are you today?:sick:

Reactions: 4
I am deceased.
He's becoming a travel agent. IMAGINE letting him book your holiday. I cannot. My mind is blown.

Also, why is he pushing that hiring a car in America is so oUt oF tHe OrDiNaRy

• Haha
Thank you for creating his own thread, been looking forward to this for a while now.

I'm going to start off with my 2 personal 'Danny Dallimore Highlights' from watching him

1) The time somebody commented first on his video saying about how their gerbil just died and their really sad, and he responded something daft like "Aw thank you so much for watching and congratulations on being 1st comment :):D" - If someone has a screen shot, please post it :love:

2) This is my wife's highlight - The time he was on that Cruise ship (That never left the UK) in the UK and he said "Oh look its Lilo", and he friend snapped back "No thats Stitch". She also loves it when he gets the names of characters wrong, which is often because hes only been into Disney like 2 years. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d rather buy a used DVD player from Delboy or a used Corvette from Boycey than buy a holiday from Danny the Fanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did too - saw it about 20 times on all the different groups 🤣🤣
Awk I haven't seen it in the groups?
Is he peddling his services on Facebook too?

This is the problem with influencers who do this. They prey on their followers who genuinely think they're besties.

However, flogging a £10 tshirt is very different to a ££££ holiday

Reactions: 1
He has no bleeping clue 🤯
People need to stop blowing some up the asses of twats like this - I hope he’s not another Go West With Mickey 😳

So D and the unfortunate looking one have done their cruise and are now doing Disney for 10 days; what the actual eff does he do for his money?!?! Maybe he’s on OnlyFans 🤮😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So D and the unfortunate looking one have done their cruise and are now doing Disney for 10 days; what the actual eff does he do for his money?!?! Maybe he’s on OnlyFans 🤮😂
Omg what a thought 🤢
That is a terrifying thought 😫😫

Who is the person he is with on this cruise?

• Haha
Liam Huxley I think his name is. He went on the UK staycation cruise with Danny. I didn’t know he had a merch site or anything, I just thought he was the actual Disney fan feeding Danny info / being one of his patreons which is frickin weird. Why would you pay your friend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.