Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does he write “this look good?” On a costa bleeping coffee!? Or anything!! It’s not like you made it Danny Boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHY does he write “this look good?” On a costa bleeping coffee!? Or anything!! It’s not like you made it Danny Boy!
Is it weird I'm more annoyed that he doesn't say " does this look good?" 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having people click on your Instagram stories is ‘engagement building’ and helps your positioning for the algorithm. Even if you write the weirdest crap on your pics…

Reactions: 3
Yeah but did anyone notice all the black mould in the background of him talking in the kitchen before the Iona cruise? I’d say he’s making major sacrifices to fund this addiction

Reactions: 1
Is Danny Dalimore his real name?
No, it's Danny Thomas

If I remember rightly, Dalimore is the surname of an old friend who he was in a band with and they called the band 'Dalimore'. So he basically stole his mates surname for you tube

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think he is taking a gamble and throwing all his money into all these trips to make his youtube channel a success?

Did I see that they are adopting?! That would stop the international travel for a while, so then what will his channel become?!

No, it's Danny Thomas

If I remember rightly, Dalimore is the surname of an old friend who he was in a band with and they called the band 'Dalimore'. So he basically stole his mates surname for you tube
Thomas is his middle name I think. He’s called Danny Bishop legally.

I find it baffling how these vloggers afford Disney and travelling how they do. I’m lucky enough to have DVC but we are now thinking of selling because it’s got so expensive. When we did our last trip we used our points for the year in the two weeks then we had to add on a universal stay, park tickets, flights, spending money and include the yearly DVC maintenance dues. We could’ve got a package cheaper (saying that we did stay in nice accommodation). Our holiday around Asia didn’t cost as much. We both work, grown up kids and we found that two weeks holiday stretched us and at times wish we’d never booked it. How these lot afford it I don’t know. Maybe as mentioned above they are borrowing money hoping their channels become a success but what a risk

Christ -

Latest Insta post - “soon I will be able to actually help plan and book your trips. Information coming soon….”

• Wow
  • Sad
So clearly he is running out of his own money, so helping others book their holiday. Hope he understands that some people actually need to budget and not his version of budgeting!

Reactions: 2
Christ -

Latest Insta post - “soon I will be able to actually help plan and book your trips. Information coming soon….”
“ Disney trips on a budget “ 🤣🤣🤣 that will be his travel agent name.
Where you honestly get screwed 😂😂😂
More information exclusive for patreon members

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.