Danny Dalimore #2 Will a kid mark the end of the show? Let me know in the comments below!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t get through the whole video with his constant squealing and screeching he’s such a MFC

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, Con dosent get the magic anymore, but Danny insists on dragging him to Disney at every opportunity. It’s clear he dosent enjoy any of it. I actually don’t know how they are a couple, I don’t even get any chemistry

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So, Con dosent get the magic anymore, but Danny insists on dragging him to Disney at every opportunity. It’s clear he dosent enjoy any of it. I actually don’t know how they are a couple, I don’t even get any chemistry
So the magic would dissappear if they moved there. But he would go if they could all go.

Way to contradict yourself in the same slide..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the magic would dissappear if they moved there. But he would go if they could all go.

Way to contradict yourself in the same slide..
He is always contradicting himself and talking shite!
In the last of the DLP vlog series he says they had to go to DLP at that busy time as they can't go in term time due to 'Little Man' having school, then says they are off to WDW for 3 weeks and will probably be on their way when the vlog is out.....then a post on screen says announcement on May 2nd which I assume is connected to the new WDW trip!

He also says that doing the vlogs is his part time job, next breath he says they are just there as a record for his family trips then next minute they are to help us out with all his hints and tips......duck off Moon Faced bleep you have no knowledge that I need!

Also claims it's more expensive to go to DLP than WDW as he has DVC and Annual Pass in WDW so he doesn't have to pay for that stuff.......what an idiot!
Says he spent all day pricing up returning to DLP and staying at The Disneyland Hotel (yeah right!) But shouldn't his attention be on 'Little Man' rather than his phone?

And if he continues to shove the camera in Connors face on the next trip, divorce might be on the cards, Con clearly hates the vlogging as he got annoyed Fanny took do long to leave the hotel and I Also think he might have slipped and called the kid by his real name!

Reactions: 4