Dannii Rodgers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so relieved Dannii is not going to share her holiday location until they leave. I mean so many people would be interested in crashing their holiday with numerous couples and a gazillion toddlers - sounds like an absolute blast πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so relieved Dannii is not going to share her holiday location until they leave. I mean so many people would be interested in crashing their holiday with numerous couples and a gazillion toddlers - sounds like an absolute blast πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yeah true 🀣 she would be so inundated with fans wanting in on the grift

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who would want to see that horrorhead on their holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know when I go on a holiday I waste time filming TikTok dances on the balcony while the beach is there sparkling in the background. Seriously 😳 😐

• Haha
Wow that looks so comfortable awkwardly standing on one leg like a bird through the entire Une Swimwear ad 🀭

• Haha