Dannii Rodgers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admittedly I don’t watch her stories, but I’ve actually found her pretty tolerable lately. I really thought the baby content would tip over the edge, but I’m finding her way less annoying than when she was pregnant 😂
Same actually. Can’t say the same for georg the annoying fucker lol. I thought Danny’s baby spam would be way too obnoxious

Reactions: 3
Out and about today for Messika’s launch…. How many crapfluencers can attend the one lunch? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YES! I'm sorry he is beyond unfortunate looking.

Surely they don't actually sit and think 'SO cute!' Surely not!?
She absolutely does but she also looks in the mirror daily and thinks her yellow teeth and sallow complexion are worthy of all the reels she posts about literally nothing interesting.

Reactions: 2
I just love how the post is 'decided not to bait you' or some tit yet then goes on to not give the story.

The way these idiots feel they MUST tell us why we haven't seen them online is mind blowing.

Reactions: 6
These influencers are always alluding to not healing properly or needing medical attention in the months after giving birth. You insisted on thrusting your pregnant belly in every post and reel for nearly a year and now you’re all shy about possible gynaecological or mental health issues from giving birth. Give us a break 🙄

Reactions: 9
I just love how the post is 'decided not to bait you' or some tit yet then goes on to not give the story.

The way these idiots feel they MUST tell us why we haven't seen them online is mind blowing.
Good way to boost the engagement isn’t it after being a no show for 2 weeks, sick

Reactions: 2