Dannii Rodgers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t hate follow her anymore. I honestly get so irrationally irritated at her personality being pregnancy

Reactions: 4
New reel from Dannii - she has her stretched-to-full-capacity belly out in case you didn’t know she was pregnant 🙄 The boundaries she says she’s putting in place include ignoring anyone who messages to see if the baby is arrived and not telling anyone she’s in labour. Who actually cares 😂😬😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New reel from Dannii - she has her stretched-to-full-capacity belly out in case you didn’t know she was pregnant 🙄 The boundaries she says she’s putting in place include ignoring anyone who messages to see if the baby is arrived and not telling anyone she’s in labour. Who actually cares 😂😬😆
I’ll be glad for the break from her on my stories tbh 😂

I'm just so thankful her non existent HG calmed right down.

• Haha
Oh FFS Danni, how horrible for you that people care enough to check in on you. Really worth making another reel complaining about 🙄 You do realise some people have no one that cares about them?

You’ve bored us to death with wall to wall coverage of your pregnancy yet how dare anyone ask you about it 😑 such an entitled brat.

Reactions: 7
Thank the bleeping stars she’s given birth, over 4kgs of baby too, wow.
Hopefully she will take a little hiatus from the gram, let the swelling on that giant chin go down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that honestly the best they could come Up with 🤢🤢
I know, when there are so many gorgeous girls names go choose from!!

Anyone else feel grossed out watching them have their little intimate kiss in that video? Usually things like that make my heart gush but I felt like I was watching something in their bedroom. Ick.

Anyone else feel grossed out watching them have their little intimate kiss in that video? Usually things like that make my heart gush but I felt like I was watching something in their bedroom. Ick.
All I could see was her ski slope chin 🥴

• Haha

You literally see her say 'kiss me' no doubt why she put music over it.

Seriously, so beyond unfortunate looking.

• Haha
Admittedly I don’t watch her stories, but I’ve actually found her pretty tolerable lately. I really thought the baby content would tip over the edge, but I’m finding her way less annoying than when she was pregnant 😂